Pics of my E38 - 20" Style 32's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
    Love this! I think I saw a set of these but maybe in 19 an multi-piece. Was a glance though, coulda been these. Very sick ride. Interior?
    Thanks man...tan leather, no pics yet :)

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
      The Plates look really dumb.

Looks nice, but why do you have US plates covering Euro plates? I just think this is so cheesey and and wannabe if you are never taking the car back to Europe. You should just have a Euro plate or a US plate, but not both. It would look much better with _only_ a Euro plate on the front.
      well i can see why some people keep them, almost every car in my family has been brought from europe. my e30's authentic euro plates (non-EU style) were kept by the P.O., my relative , so I had copies made and am rockin them once again.

OP, chrome kidneys and re-painted rockers would look great!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

this is so fucking titties!
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

What sizes are the tires on those wheels

[QUOTE=DG films;2296199]Hey guys, finally got a chance to take pics of my 97 E38 iL. Suspension is H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Shocks. Wheels are OEM Style 32's. :D

I have some of these in 20" to fit to my e38 what size are your tires and did you have any problems with tires fouling or do the fit the e38 perfectly

I would really appreciate a reply

Ron
          ronforemans@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X