Savannah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savannah

Hey all, I was just wondering if there might be anyone in or around Savannah GA that might have a Sir Tools B90 tool that I could possibly borrow so I can take out one of my hubs. I am looking to get my car back on the road but this hub needs to be removed. Any and all help is appreciated. THANKS!

-Griffin
    BMWCCA # 482566

Originally posted by nando
    also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.
    Check out my Leather Shift Boots for Sale Here

Check out my other work with my GF Here Great gifts for your Wife or GF

Anyone? Anyone who could point me in the right direction? Im willing to throw some cash or alcohol, saying they are of legal age, or whatever within reason, to whoever I borrow it from. I just could really use this tool.
    BMWCCA # 482566

also, I can't think of any BMW special tools you need to do a headgasket on an M20. you could nearly do it with the trunk tool kit, some bubble gum, and string.

Comment

i dont have one. try autosport on montgomery st. they seem like a place that might let you borrow a tool. other then that, im not sure who would have one to "borrow" good luck and i think ive meet you before.
      www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Yea, I have thought of that, but I think Im am just gonna drop the LCA and get it pushed out, I am tired of not driving my car. And have we met? If not we should try to meet up, when I finish with this BS
        BMWCCA # 482566

Comment

yeah, i teach at SCAD and i think i ran into you at alexander hall last year. i didnt know you had an e30. i assumed you were a honda guy.
          www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Yea, last year I didn't have the E30, and I was a Honda guy

-Griffin
            BMWCCA # 482566

Comment

Working...
            X