Atlanta GA People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta GA People

Hey guys I need some help with my new E30 project.

I am having trouble with the engine and it will turn over but nothing else so needed some people to help me out with this as ii am not quit up to speed on the whole M20 specifications quite yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Josh

Originally posted by SilverE30 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help with my new E30 project.

I am having trouble with the engine and it will turn over but nothing else so needed some people to help me out with this as ii am not quit up to speed on the whole M20 specifications quite yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Josh
    Try here in the GA section of BF.c. I think it's offline for a bit, but should be up in no time.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Thanks man

I have been trying but the forum is down maybe on Tuesday it will be up and I will try then...

Josh

Comment

What part of town do you live? If you're on the southside I can help.

I'm not a guru but I have some M20 experience.

Comment

Hey Peete

I am in Woodstock man so probably not close but thanks for the info and participation!!

Josh

Comment

Working...
          X