No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Toyota SUV/truck thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could import some of the vehicles I saw in Iceland...

Comment

I want to import their quality fender craftsmanship
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

So Wschnitz,

I sold the car and pulled the trigger. I just ordered Bilstien tundra 5100's. I have the 2016 4runner TRD pro springs. I should give me a few inches of lift.

Comment

Nice!

Im dying right now cause I want to do the YJ swap but not getting a lot of hours at the job.
          willschnitz

Comment

Nice!

Im dying right now cause I want to do the YJ swap but not getting a lot of hours at the job.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Nice!

Gotta work the streets for that extra cash.

Comment

NC Surftrip, son behind the wheel. Was in Corolla earlier driving on beach. No issues.

1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
                1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
                1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
                2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
                2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
                2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                  Well, I did it. I bought my brother's 2002 100 series. 209k on it, has had Amsoil in it since 96k. Paid him $7k for it. I hate the color, but it's a great truck.
                  Excellent decision. You're going to love it if you stay ahead of real maint issues.

My 80 has been relegted to pure pleasure rig now myself, I added a '12 Tundra Crewmax with Rock Warrior trim pkg.
                  Was a buddy's - spec'ed perfect for me with the tow, moonroof/rear pwr glass.

Has a 6" lift & 35's, plus rear airbags for tow - it is perfect for dragging the boat around.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                    Excellent decision. You're going to love it if you stay ahead of real maint issues.

My 80 has been relegted to pure pleasure rig now myself, I added a '12 Tundra Crewmax with Rock Warrior trim pkg.
                    Was a buddy's - spec'ed perfect for me with the tow, moonroof/rear pwr glass.

Has a 6" lift & 35's, plus rear airbags for tow - it is perfect for dragging the boat around.
                    nice! I'm gonna keep mine stock. It has fresh bilstiens on it, but my brother towed heavy with it a bit with his power boat. It's got soggy bottoms. I was pulling a 1700# camper a few weeks ago with an admittedly heavy tongue (~300#) and she was sitting down pretty damn low. So...for not lifting...should I just do fresh springs or go air???
                    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Unrelated but related.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

DSC_6645 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Stumbled on this.
                          Toyota HiLux Tonka Concept (2017)
                          A full-size dream toy for adults, the Toyota HiLux Tonka Concept is an impressive rock-crawling truck that combines the enviable reputations for toughness...

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I have to rebuild the bottom end of my 22re. I think I am going to order the Pro kit from LCE Performance.
                            Does anyone know if its a some what safe bet to order the standard size pistons and bearings? I cant afford to have the engine out and measure everything before I rebuild it. The truck needs to be running for us to get to work.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Order both std. And over sized components and return the size that was not used when job completed. I would count on over size rings after you hone it
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Order both std. And over sized components and return the size that was not used when job completed. I would count on over size rings after you hone it
                                Good idea. Sadly they dont except returns on standard sized parts in the kit. I might just bight the bullet and order two sizes and just except the fact that Ill never use one set.
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X