M-tech 1 rear spoiler pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-tech 1 rear spoiler pics

Hi Guys I just took some pics of my M-Tech 1 rear spoiler I pruchased from Greg. I got it for cheap as the rubber has a crack in the upper edge. Now All I need to finish my styling mods is an IS lip spoiler and maybe one of Ryan's Splitters.

85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Looks real nice on your car. Actually makes me want to buy one for my car. I would if I could find a plate filer for the pre88. ;)

Comment

Ya I think so too. Even though it's not the period correct spoiler for the car as it was ment for the pre87 e30's But I'd rather have the M-tech 1 spoiler then the M-tech II spoiler.

Comment

are you going to paint it? looks like it is a different color in the pic. Shadowline would look good with it too.

Originally Posted by Rob
        fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

I painted the fiberglass insert but didn't do anything to the rubber outer section. I painted the fiberglass section with the same paint i used for the skirts it's a very very close match to the car. I might paint the outer section, or maybe just use some of the Back to black stuff on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
            Ya I think so too. Even though it's not the period correct spoiler for the car as it was ment for the pre87 e30's But I'd rather have the M-tech 1 spoiler then the M-tech II spoiler.
            Nope it's correct period. The M tech I came on some 88's. Looks good, are you going to tuck your bumpers while waiting for some from me?
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Ok I thought M-tech I stopped in 87. No plans on tucking the bumpers I guese I could. I had a set of euro bumpers on my 85 318i and stuck them on the 88 chassis but the front bumper just didn't look right. A long time down the road I want to fit plastic bumpers If I eve find some for cheap enough. There is a local Junkyard that had Some Bronzits one's me might sell them cheap but I've never bothered asking. The car also has the super rare glass sunroof also. If I ever have enough money I might just offer to buy the whole car off of him 90 325i 4-door with bad engine.

Comment

I LOVE the M-Tech 1 spoilers! It looks GREAT on your car.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

is front lip would make it look alot better...2 thumbs on from me

Comment

Is it just me or do black e30's look wounderful with some bright contrasting rims?

George
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ya they do.

Comment

MTech 1

Just a nice looking spoiler.

Comment

Looks great. I love the M-tech I lip, but I wish someone made a replica that didn't have the rubber. I would rock one that was completely painted to match the body color.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X