No announcement yet.

Just joined and wanted to show my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should get your mirrors painted with the skirts and spoiler. It'll clean the look of the car up a lot.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

LOL acually yes they are zip ties in thous pics the Bumper was not bolted on just wanted to get it back together enough to take my girlfriend to winter ball. Otherwise my car is back apart again. Adding some more stuff to the front. i.e. fog lights and brake ducts. Also the splitter I made personally because I kept bottoming it out and scraping away the fiber glass so I made a stainless steel front lip. Also I like it a whole bunch better then the major crack from when the owner b4 me hit a parking curb. Lastly the ETA motor is on its way out. Only reason I bought an E was to get a nice chasis for not to much money when my plan was to drop an m50 conversion into it down the road in about a year or so. LOL and for all of you that didnt like my car I could always add neons underlights just to add that extra touch..........ya but thats just not happing ever!!!!

Comment

None of us don't like your car because it doesnt have neon.

Its a fucking 325e (economy e30) with the most agressive body kit you can get for the most part.

All show + no go = RICE.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
          All show + no go = RICE.

before i spent all the money on body work i would have worked on the interior and engine. You don't even have sport seats or racing buckets or anything. Also not a big fan of eta's unless your planning to swap a "i" head on your "e" engine.

Comment

This is why i am swapping "i" stuff onto my car to give it a bit more power.

Plus its an inexpensive mod. :P

I personally think that the body kit is a bit too wild for the car but overall the car looks nice.

Comment

What I dont like about the kit is that it dosent follow the wheel arches. I like something that takes that and puts it into the front valence. I just dont think it flows very well, and maybe to wide.
              Seats, and enging and you should be fine.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Naaa IM just saving my money up right now then im gunna add an m50 conversion to it only thing is I dont have like 6k right now for an engine and the body kits came on the car when i bought it so i decided to just finsh the kit rather then buy a whole new kit with the money I really dont have...Id much rather have the BMP kit myself but once again no money and got a really good deal on the car the way it sits. The price was right and the body kits is alright just need some paint and i agree the mirrors are in need of some paint badly !!!!!

Comment

lol the rims on the car are worth more then what i payed for it so i was gunna take thous and sell the car then got attached

Comment

You are paying 6k for a M50?

Now I'm convinced you are

Comment

You are paying 6k for a M50?

Now I'm convinced you are
                      Jordan, seriously man, kick it down a notch.

6-7k's a very realistic budget for a competant 3.0 litre M50 & Tranny swap. A nice, non ratted out m50 can easily go for 4k.

-Charlie
                      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                      FYYFF

Comment

M50 conversions are pretty expensive if you cannot do the work yourself. It's one thing to except an ethusiant to change oil or adjust valves even (or install an euro plate filler - Jim! ) But labor on the M50 swap is about $3k most places I've talked to, and plus cost of the engine, plus all the other components.

I'd say he bought a riced eta, but that doesn't make him a bad person. ;)

He could still turn it into a nice E30. I'd take those eyebrows off, and if your SI board ever goes to shit, install the original gauges. But the wheels are pimp, and suspension lowers the car pretty well.

Comment

Ya there are some things that are gunna have to change about the car I just wanted an e30 and this one came around for a good price so it was an impulse buy im sure you guys know how that goes around.......and if you think 6k is to much for an m50 conversion tell me the shop ill jump on that if you know somewhere cheaper with a good engine and tranny / trustworthy workmanship

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcoatknight
                            and if you think 6k is to much for an m50 conversion tell me the shop ill jump on that
                            Oh... ok 6k is a LITTLE more reasonable if you are paying someone else to do it....

Honestly tho? engine swap is really a DIY job, if you arent smart enough to pull it off then keep the eta engine. 6k is 2x the value of your car.

- Jordan, who does 100% of his own work, doesnt matter what it is.

Comment

:bow:
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcoatknight
                                and if you think 6k is to much for an m50 conversion tell me the shop ill jump on that
                                Oh... ok 6k is a LITTLE more reasonable if you are paying someone else to do it....

Honestly tho? engine swap is really a DIY job, if you arent smart enough to pull it off then keep the eta engine. 6k is 2x the value of your car.

But Jordan don't forget that not everyone on here can be as mechanically inclined as others. We have a 72 mustang that we dropped a custom built 351 into, but my dad knows nothing how to do an engine swap. Some people just have to pay professionals rather then doing it themselves. :up:
                                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X