No announcement yet.

Just joined and wanted to show my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya it had a few LITTLE problems that even I could fix myself. (If in willing to fix it myself it must be easy!!!! IM LAZY!!!!) It leaked oil like no other and it overheated. It also leaked water. All 3 of these problems I fixed for under 100 bux. Oil pan gasket....therno.....and a new water res tank cap w/ a seal :). I love when people just get so tired of somthing that they just basicly wanna get rid of it. They also cut me a deal because I had cash in my hand and would drive it off that day.

Comment

heh.. ill give u 800 right now and u can keep yer rims.

Comment

about a year ago I saw a red eta with a GTS kit on it on the skirts of palm desert. Is it possible that it was you? I was driving the white beast in my sig

Comment

Blackcoatknight,

I like the GTS kit, it looks pretty good. The Alpina Kopi's look hot.
          I might be at the e30 BBQ on the 8th, I'd really like to see your car in person.

-Kenyon

Comment

what the hell is wrong with all of you people?

Ists a nice car paint looks clean and the Kit ... well i dont like it but it looks cool.

Its obviously not a finsihed project none of our cars really are.....he might not have side skirts or a body kityou guys like...but how many people here have cars which are not on the road right now? Can we say your caris crap because its not running?

Not everyone can do the work...face it some people have to pay other ppl for mechinacal work to be done on their cars..just like some people have to pay stock brokers to pick their stocks, or pay doctors to preform surgery on them.

STOP THE HATE.

Comment

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion

Ists a nice car paint looks clean and the Kit ... well i dont like it but it looks cool.

Its obviously not a finsihed project none of our cars really are.....he might not have side skirts or a body kityou guys like...but how many people here have cars which are not on the road right now? Can we say your caris crap because its not running?

Not everyone can do the work...face it some people have to pay other ppl for mechinacal work to be done on their cars..just like some people have to pay stock brokers to pick their stocks, or pay doctors to preform surgery on them.

STOP THE HATE.
              someone needs a tampon

Comment

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion

STOP THE HATE.
                So you're saying that people who can't afford to pay doctors to do surgery on them often end up doing it themselves?

Comment

Working...
                X