This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14in RWD Weaves with spacers and salad shooter question

I have a 1991 325i vert lowered with bavauto red springs and billstein shocks. Currently running 14 inch RWD weaves and looking to get a little more flush look with these wheels. What spacers would I need to run front and rear?

I'd also like to get some opinions on folks that have run the 16in salad shooter corvette wheels. Curious as to what thickness adapter I'd need to run these. I did some searching and couldn't find anything solid.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	7250972
    Last edited by James_1991; 08-31-2017, 08:45 PM.

Did you know we have an entire thread dedicated to these exact questions? It's true!

It's the sticky one that says ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE in big bold letters, right at the top of this very subforum.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Did you know we have an entire thread dedicated to these exact questions? It's true!

It's the sticky one that says ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE in big bold letters, right at the top of this very subforum.
      Sure did. Posted here too so folks that don't check that out can give input. Feel free to remove if I am breaking the law.

Comment

Bump. I think I may pull the trigger on 15mm spacer all around for the weaves. Would do 20mm on the rear but I don't really want to roll. Any thoughts?

Comment

I think you should ask the question in the thread dedicated to answering them.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
          X