The utter hypocrisy of Maxine Waters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The utter hypocrisy of Maxine Waters

Waters must think that everyone is as dumb as her constituents.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

it must suck not getting enough attention with this new sub forum. Two threads and the only reply was your own. ;)
    sigpic

Comment

i found this entertaining...

Comment

maxine waters and all the shitheads at those rallies could use a carpet bombing
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
          it must suck not getting enough attention with this new sub forum. Two threads and the only reply was your own. ;)
          I guess you can't defend Waters' hypocrisy, so you engage in the pathetic tactic of attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message.
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
            http://www.breitbart.tv/off-the-hook...otest-rallies/

Waters must think that everyone is as dumb as her constituents.
            No. The producers of that video must assume their viewers are dumb.

Let's see:

At no time do we actually see her speaking the words in the voiceover to the crowd. The only time she is shown speaking, the words clearly don't match what her mouth is saying, even accounting for a minor sync problem. She is not shown with the crowd she is being associated with at any time.

I'm sorry, but that is just really shitty journalism.

I'm no fan of Waters, but I'm far less a fan of that sort of piss poor journalism.

Comment

Cabrio, in my learning, it is always best to post a link, but quote the content you want people to get enraged about, it allows lazy people to get the gist and begin ranting without getting the whole story, and as we know that is what fuels the fires...

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                No. The producers of that video must assume their viewers are dumb.

Let's see:

At no time do we actually see her speaking the words in the voiceover to the crowd. The only time she is shown speaking, the words clearly don't match what her mouth is saying, even accounting for a minor sync problem. She is not shown with the crowd she is being associated with at any time.

I'm sorry, but that is just really shitty journalism.

I'm no fan of Waters, but I'm far less a fan of that sort of piss poor journalism.

Are you saying it's fake?

That's your defense for Waters and her hypocrisy?

I happened to watch this event on CSPAN live and I can assure you that Waters uttered those very words.

But since the MSM failed to report them, I guess it never happened and the current audio must be doctored, right?

Reminds me of Chris Matthews outrage over Obama Administration being described as a "regime" when he and others said the same about the previous administration.

Like I said, Waters must think people are stupid, and some of them are proving her correct.
                sigpic

Comment

Are you saying it's fake?

That's your defense for Waters and her hypocrisy?
                  I don't recall defending Waters.

I happened to watch this event on CSPAN live and I can assure you that Waters uttered those very words.
                  I've seen it. I did NOT see her addressing a group shouting Fuck the US. Nor was she seen condoning them directly, as the video alludes, but instead the creator of the video would like to paint her as doing so by vague association.

The video you posted is a piece of shit. Waters is never shown uttering those words to the Fuck the US people. Even when she is shown supposedly addressing the Code Pink people, the dates on the signs behind her do not correspond with the date the video makers state it happened, nor does the voice match. Why? What's so hard about getting someone in frame along with some of the nuts she was supposedly talking to? Instead we have 4 seconds of audio and a lousy camera angle from God-knows-where of a group, somewhere-we can't see where, saying inflammatory things. Where's Waters? No where to be seen....

Like I said, Waters must think people are stupid, and some of them are proving her correct.
                  No, in my opinion, embracing such a pitiful attempt at outrage is truly stupid and you are correct that some people are proving it.

Question what you are fed. Don't just guzzle it down.
                  Last edited by mar1t1me; 04-08-2010, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X