No announcement yet.

Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMERGENCY!!!!!!! I NEED AN IN-TANK FUEL PUMP FOR A 1990 325I CONVERTIBLE. None of the parts stores carry them in stock and i need it TODAY. any help will be much appreciated.
    sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Hey guys I'm located in Chicago as well. Looking to meet up soon. I have an 89 325i that's my dd and a 91 318is that I'm currently building. Let me know when the next meet is and ill stop by.

Comment

When is the next one?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

If anyone is looking to buy an image dynamics sub in a 10" lukebox with an amp rack im letting it go for super cheap. Pm me
          Originally posted by Good & Tight
          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Anyone interested in a parts off of an e36. The car is whole, the front end is hit, needs new hood, lights, and etc. Fenders are fine. 96 328i. Motor needs a new head gasket, some surface rust on te trunk piece not a lot. I can sell whole or if somebody want parts they can shoot me a pm. Has m3 suspension front and back with koni struts and shocks. 3.15 LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by AsharC View Post
              When is the next one?
              No plans for one yet. We could carbon-copy the same event again or try a new venue/format. Any opinions?
              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
              1997 M3 (sold)
              1989 320i Touring (sold)
              1990 325i (sold)
              1991 535i/5 (sold)
              1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
              http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

When is the next one?
                Did you see the ChitownEuro starved rock cruise event on Facebook?

And does that E36 have shift boots in it? I want them if so, shoot me a message.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

I need an engine for my e30 from someone hopefully around the Chicago area. I'm not looking for something fancy or anything, I just want to be able to drive my car this summer. If anyone has any details on who or where I can buy an engine from for reasonably cheap please let me know. My email is Colin.slaughter@Gmail.com

Comment

Anybody have a late model e30 or e36 fuel pump? I need one ASAP.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
                    Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

Originally posted by PROLAZCO View Post
                      Anybody have a late model e30 or e36 fuel pump? I need one ASAP.
                      Someone in Chicago e30 trade Facebook has an e36 pump for sale.
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Is anyone going to the ChitownEuro starved rock cruise this Sunday?

Looking to caravan up to the meet point (Hinsdale oasis south on the tristate)
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                          Is anyone going to the ChitownEuro starved rock cruise this Sunday?

Looking to caravan up to the meet point (Hinsdale oasis south on the tristate)
                          I don't think I'm going on the cruise, but I did meet up with those guys last night at tilted kilt. They have some nice cars but my e30 had no friends :/
                          Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by benyen soljax View Post
                            I don't think I'm going on the cruise, but I did meet up with those guys last night at tilted kilt. They have some nice cars but my e30 had no friends :/
                            I'm gonna have to skip it myself, I'm getting a clunk from my rear suspension. I took a quick look today and it looks like the bolts that run through the subframe bushings have loosened some. Does anyone know the correct torque spec? It's not in the Bentley so we just tightened them up pretty good; apparently not good enough.
                            - Josh
                            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                              I'm gonna have to skip it myself, I'm getting a clunk from my rear suspension. I took a quick look today and it looks like the bolts that run through the subframe bushings have loosened some. Does anyone know the correct torque spec? It's not in the Bentley so we just tightened them up pretty good; apparently not good enough.
                              If the Bentley can't you, I don't think anything can.

Comment

If the Bentley can't you, I don't think anything can.
                                Torqued those bishes to 100 ft/lbs. They seem pretty solid now, I didn't find anything else loose when I quickly looked things over.

I'm getting a vibration right rear under load, any suggestions?
                                - Josh
                                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Working...
                                X