No announcement yet.

2017 Status Update: OG Jerkoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think for from this point forward everyone that posts an example has to post a link and or a pic. I'm gonna go back and edit stewie30buttluvr.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What about DCColegrove.

318is with air conditioning that weighed an alleged 2050 lbs. OK dude, ya right.

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i think for from this point forward everyone that posts an example has to post a link and or a pic. I'm gonna go back and edit stewie30buttluvr.
        Agree!

Edited my post(#17) to add the link.
        1990 325i
        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
        sigpic

Comment

whatever happened to manties?

I mostly remember that I was a really dumb 18 year old with nothing to contribute (i think that's still the case). I also remember reading literally everything on BEN, drooling over that e36 body kit from lowendesign, and reading bavauto catalogs front to back.

edit: it was the av3 kit!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by E30 Wagen; 02-18-2017, 05:46 PM.
          My Feedback

Comment

Is it Safe?
            Below the radar...

Comment

Sandy Eggo?

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                Is it Safe?
                Hahaha... this is true OG.

Comment

The digital camera used for my earliest E30 pics used a floppy drive (no flash cards). How many of these new kids know what that is? :p
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    whatever happened to manties?

I mostly remember that I was a really dumb 18 year old with nothing to contribute (i think that's still the case). I also remember reading literally everything on BEN, drooling over that e36 body kit from lowendesign, and reading bavauto catalogs front to back.

edit: it was the av3 kit!
                    Still think those wheels look stupid. lol

This was only 2013, but I still think it deserves to be here..
                    Car forums are such special places. They're where enthusiasts go to share knowledge with one another, forge bonds based on mutual passions, and build lasting communities. But sometimes, a forum member will post something so asinine — so insanely stupid — that an epic takedown is in order. This is the story of such a…
                    Last edited by nando; 02-18-2017, 08:25 PM.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      The digital camera used for my earliest E30 pics used a floppy drive (no flash cards). How many of these new kids know what that is? :p
                      I didn't know digital cameras were around when floppy drives were still common.

My family got our first digital camera, I don't know, maybe 2002? Mind you, my family hasn't been first to anything with regards to technology. We only fully switched to HDTVs like a year ago. Anyway, I think it was something like 1.2mp. It was a POS that took terrible pics. Our film cameras were way better, so it didn't get much use.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        I didn't know digital cameras were around when floppy drives were still common.

My family got our first digital camera, I don't know, maybe 2002? Mind you, my family hasn't been first to anything with regards to technology. We only fully switched to HDTVs like a year ago. Anyway, I think it was something like 1.2mp. It was a POS that took terrible pics. Our film cameras were way better, so it didn't get much use.
                        I had the Sony Mavica FD-90. It was 1.2mp - took great pics for such an early digital.

I stopped using it when one year at the E30 picnic, I was taking pics of all the cars and realized how rediculous it was to swap floppy disks every 5 pics (the most that fit on a 1.44mb disk at full res lol).
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Sony had some weird ass digital cameras. They had one with a built-in CD-R that would burn on-the-fly to miniature CD-Rs. At least that one held more than 1.44 MB!

Comment

Yeah it was basically the same camera i had. I think it was slower though, 1x cd-r and all..
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles.

Comment

haha the BEN, I had forgotten about that place.

I just looked, joined in 03. Wasn't there a previous rendition of r3v that crashed and burned? Or am I old and confused?
                                '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Working...
                                X