Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1988 E30 M3 Zinno/ Black Only 79k. One Owner. Recent Respray.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 E30 M3 Zinno/ Black Only 79k. One Owner. Recent Respray.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3M?usp=sharing

This 1988 model, reads 79,221 miles, was originally purchased in Madison Wisconsin by a Dentist brand new. It came to Pennsylvania 6 Years ago where it was fully repainted in its original color, Zinno Berrot Red. The straight body retains its factory panels with all vin tags intact. This E30 M3 comes with its factory wheels and tires as well as springs. This rare car has been freshly serviced, PA inspected and is well sorted. The car currently sits in H&R Race Springs and New Bilstein Shocks. The control arms have recently been replaced as well as sway bar end links. I have the car serviced at the BMW dealer every year but I haven't been driving the car and its time to add it to another collection.

Price $62k

Please call me at 814-574-1594. I have a Carfax Report and receipts available upon request.

Clean M3. Are you the original owner or have you just owned it for a little while?

Comment

Price Drop to $58K

The paperwork shows as a One Owner car. I am technically the second owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmitho777 View Post
        The paperwork shows as a One Owner car. I am technically the second owner.

So it is, in fact, a TWO owner car. There is no technically, just misrepresentation.
        Derek-

Comment

I am just trying to explain that dealers do not count as owners on paperwork. Yes I am the second owner. The next owner will show as the second owner on the car fax.

Comment

I am just trying to explain that dealers do not count as owners on paperwork. Yes I am the second owner. The next owner will show as the second owner on the car fax.
            You should probably edit the original post to reflect the lowered price to $58k as users that are on tapatalk wont see the title change of the price drop
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Why this isn't on BaT is beyond me.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Because he wants $60k for it
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Because he wants $60k for it
                  +1. This shit is getting out of hand now. Now people want 5 figures for a bone stock 4-cylinder E30.
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

While this is true and acceptable in the car lot sort of scenario, I do feel as though it is somewhat dishonest to represent it as one owner to an enthusiast community, when you have been driving it enough to have it "maintained at the dealer."

Of course the next owner will certainly resell as a two owner, so it's moot.

Just my two cents and I digress.

Carry on and GLWS.
                    Derek-

Comment

Absolute robbery. Enjoy having this until depreciation.

Comment

Working...
                      X