No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to use a 5.56 lower for 9mm? I've heard there is but curious of you've looked into it.

I would love to slap a 6" 9mm upper on my SBR lower.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Is there a way to use a 5.56 lower for 9mm? I've heard there is but curious of you've looked into it.

I would love to slap a 6" 9mm upper on my SBR lower.

Comment

Im hoping that Kalash USA actually makes good guns here soon.

I would really like a 9mm AK that doesnt look awkward and long, rather one like the vityaz pp-19 its supposed to be like.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

New plinkers came in!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Ryan...; 09-24-2017, 06:42 PM.
          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Ordered a champion wheelybird today. Cant wait to start busting some clays. Going to use my 930jm pro for now. Starting to look for a more dedicated sporting gun. Cant decide if I want to go semi or O/U route. Many pluses and minuses to both. Leaning towards an entry level O/U for now for safety, and convenience features. Perhaps a used fabarm axis or silver pigeon are in the price point I would like to be in. If I decide to go the semi route the berretta multitarget is what I will get. Anyway gonna be 6 months before I have enough squirreled away for that.

Comment

Finally ponied up the cash for a proper "custom" rifle. Custom in that it's built by a smaller Canadian manufacturer in house, not so much because it's in their standard set up and not a matter of picking what parts you want. They're known for supplying ours and a few allied forces with guns, they've found their way into the hands of Kurds via the Saudi's as well dealing some love to ISIS.

PGW Coyote in .308, 26" 1in10 fluted barrel in a McMillan stock. Good half minute gun, capable of more if I do my part. Going to continue working with 185gr Berger Juggernauts out of this one.

Comment

Is that a near mfg tri, ring holding a 624i?? Great scope mount and how do you like the kahles, I have really wanted to put a 624i on my 300wm, just don't shoot enough anymore for the justification of the extra cash for the upgrade
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-30-2017, 12:51 AM.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I wish that was my setup, granted my Gen2 Razor isn't exactly roughing it either. That's how the previous owner had it setup despite never shooting it. But yes, you called it 100%.

Comment

Ahhh gotcha, yes the Razor stuff has impressed me especially given the price point, which seem to have pushed similar nightforce options a little higher up the pricing matrix.

If you dont have one, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the NEAR mount, its the best optic mounting set up I have ever used, and likely one of the best you can get from anywhere.
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

They do make some nice parts, they're only about 4 hours south of me as well. Alberta on the whole is pumping out some very nice firearms and parts. I think one benefit of the tight control of firearms up here is there isn't much of a market for super cheap stuff, forces manufacturers to compete for quality products because mass sales just aren't a thing.

I'm currently running vortex precision rings, and have had the optic on/off a half dozen times or so without ever touching anything but the base screws, always within a click or two of zero. Definitely a case of if it ain't broke..

Comment

I'm getting this next me thinks. They take an awesome are cz455 and mill a suppressor core out of the end of the barrel and then slip a titanium tube over it. So it basically turns into a 10" barrel with an 8" suppressor. What would be a 2 stamp gun is only 1 stamp. And since they mill out the end of the bull barrelits lighter than a stock gun. Fuck me running!!! Ive been wanting the 455 tactical bu5 i can get the tactical stock for like 125 bucks. https://www.kgmade.net/product-page/...z-455-integral

Comment

^That looks awesome! I've been eyeing a CZ455, been building up my .22 collection for the coming Cali ammo laws....20k and counting. Too bad we can't own suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            ^That looks awesome! I've been eyeing a CZ455, been building up my .22 collection for the coming Cali ammo laws....20k and counting. Too bad we can't own suppressors.
                            Curious what this law is that you're talking about? Im close to buying a 9mm but dont want any surprises after my purchase
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^

CA is a non NFA friendly state, and you have an ammo law coming that will involve the FFL and instant background checks to just buy a box of ammo IIRC.......

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Curious what this law is that you're talking about? Im close to buying a 9mm but dont want any surprises after my purchase
                                In Cali suppressors are illegal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X