NLA Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    They don't mark items "NLA", they just refund your order monies with an apology after the fact. Maybe I will call on Monday.
    This is what I've been using for years:

unfortunately gage sizes are limited - doesn't work very well for ignition switches, etc. I used to buy a bunch of the larger gage size from BMW, and the rest I'd get as generic parts.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

So does anyone have a way to get a new VIN plate?

The part # is 51142121642

It's missing on my car..

Comment

Yes, the dealer can order that for you no problem. Its a coded item like a key.

Problem is its a cheese ball stamping now, not like the original embossed type.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          This is what I've been using for years:

unfortunately gage sizes are limited - doesn't work very well for ignition switches, etc. I used to buy a bunch of the larger gage size from BMW, and the rest I'd get as generic parts.

Thanks! Yeah, it specifies only up to 13 AWG on the male and 17 on the female. The two part numbers I gave are both male, but one has a larger diameter for the thicker wires. Luckily, the ratio of thick to thin wires is in our favor :)
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
            Yes, the dealer can order that for you no problem. Its a coded item like a key.

Problem is its a cheese ball stamping now, not like the original embossed type.

Interesting, all the places online I looked at said it's discontinued. I'm guessing the dealer is going to give me the same run around, but I won't know until I try.

Comment

Originally posted by sileighty View Post
              Interesting, all the places online I looked at said it's discontinued. I'm guessing the dealer is going to give me the same run around, but I won't know until I try.

most places that sell parts, ive noticed will say its NLA, since you need to go to the dealer with title and ID etc

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                most places that sell parts, ive noticed will say its NLA, since you need to go to the dealer with title and ID etc
                Even some dealers will say something is NLA because they either don't know the process or simply don't want to deal with it. This has been especially true with blocked Euro part orders.

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                Thanks! Yeah, it specifies only up to 13 AWG on the male and 17 on the female. The two part numbers I gave are both male, but one has a larger diameter for the thicker wires. Luckily, the ratio of thick to thin wires is in our favor :)
                My guy is telling me there are plenty of the 61131376193 and 61131376191 available. Let me know if you need to get more and I can shake the trees at BMW.
                Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 01-30-2018, 02:42 PM.
                Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

32212225349 and 32212225350

Tie rod levers for the E30 M3 strut housings seem to be NLA.

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                    My guy is telling me there are plenty of the 61131376193 and 61131376191 available. Let me know if you need to get more and I can shake the trees at BMW.
                    Right on. Should have thought of you guys. Think Mr. Timeless is still on speed dial.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Friggin Alpina Heckspoilers

Comment

I'm on the hunt for an E30 M3 hood liner... and I'm not having any luck whatsoever.

Comment

Trying to track down the bumper stops for my touring's hatch: 51241947883

I found an auction on ebay, but the picture doesn't resemble the part...

Part in the auction looks more like the stops used for the car's hood. Number 8.

Comment

Originally posted by earthwormjim View Post
                            Trying to track down the bumper stops for my touring's hatch: 51241947883

I found an auction on ebay, but the picture doesn't resemble the part...

Part in the auction looks more like the stops used for the car's hood. Number 8.
                            I should be able to get those. $6.67 a piece, just need a copy of your title to order.

Confirmed, I should be able to get those within a few days.
                            Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 02-14-2018, 02:07 PM.
                            Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                              I should be able to get those. $6.67 a piece, just need a copy of your title to order.

Confirmed, I should be able to get those within a few days.
                              Thank you for coming through and being able to get these. As far as I can see, you are the only person online who has been able to get these.

Comment

Originally posted by earthwormjim View Post
                                Thank you for coming through and being able to get these. As far as I can see, you are the only person online who has been able to get these.

I got those parts from Schmeidmann. They are not NLA.

No reason to not get them from Blunt, just sharing another source.

Cory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                1992 325i Cabrio
                                1988 320i Touring
                                2000 M5
                                1977 530i
                                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                                BMWCCA
                                E30CCA

Comment

Working...
                                X