New Member Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Introduction

Hello everybody, my name is Tony and I just purchased my first e30 yesterday :). I had an e30 before (1987 325es), but the car wasn't drivable at all and was in horrible condition, now I just picked up a 1989 325is (1 owner car) , I have been in love with the e30 chassis since I was a kid and this truly a dream that became reality.
    Attached Files

Car looks awesome Tony! The LA e30 scene is a very helpful and cohesive community so if you ever need help feel free to reach out! Check out some of the local sub forums to get information on local meets and other events.

Enjoy!

-NICK

Comment

Not bad looking for a Broznit lol

Welcome!

What are your plans for it?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Welcome !!!

Beautiful car. I might be getting mine very soon.

best of luck with it :)
        PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Not bad looking for a Broznit lol

Welcome!

What are your plans for it?
          Thank you lol, looking to completely restore it, starting with suspension overhaul, hopefully will be ordering some parts next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
            Car looks awesome Tony! The LA e30 scene is a very helpful and cohesive community so if you ever need help feel free to reach out! Check out some of the local sub forums to get information on local meets and other events.

Enjoy!
            Thank you so much.

Comment

super good base to start with i'd say! welcome.

Comment

That's clean! 1 owner is awesome!
                Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Almost identical to my car except I have the Natur interior. And your paint and body are 100 times better than mine.

Congrats!
                  90 Bronzit 325is
                  16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Working...
                  X