Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
    got a set of AC schnitzer type 2 wheels for sale 5x120 17x8 et38 if anyone is interested just had the lips remachined but they still need to be repainted looking for $800.

Also have a set of 7.5 contours for $300
    I've always wanted a set of type 2's on my car but have never been a big fan of 17's on an E30. I've seen plenty that 17's look good on but I just keep thinking mine won't look good
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
      I've always wanted a set of type 2's on my car but have never been a big fan of 17's on an E30. I've seen plenty that 17's look good on but I just keep thinking mine won't look good
      They look good, i can tell you that for sure i was going to keep them instead of my 8.5 set of contours but i want to turbo and these are worth way more money. lost my phone the other day so the picture i have when i test fited them is gone

Comment

Hey guys I'm looking for 5 speed swap parts if you know of any. I already have a getrag 260 transmission, clutch, flywheel and pressure plate.

I'm looking for the driveshaft, pedal assembly slave cylinder and line.

Please pm me if you know of or have any of these parts!

Comment

Originally posted by ZenkiOwns View Post
          Hey guys I'm looking for 5 speed swap parts if you know of any. I already have a getrag 260 transmission, clutch, flywheel and pressure plate.

I'm looking for the driveshaft, pedal assembly slave cylinder and line.

Please pm me if you know of or have any of these parts!
          I have a shift lever if you need that
          sigpic
          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Anybody got a starter for an M42? Mine just went out this morning right before I went to work.

**EDIT**
            Nevermind I found one
            Last edited by kwill22; 08-02-2012, 04:33 AM.
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
            don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
              I have a shift lever if you need that
              I have the lever too, but thanks anyway

Comment

Anyone goin out to the meet tonight?

Comment

Yup I will be there

Comment

Anyone have a e30 parts car with a good roof? i need one mines rusted out and it will cost an arm and a leg to repair it if they have to fab up a new section.

Comment

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

We are going to change locations for the Tuesday night meets from Wild Wing Cafe to the Tilted Kilt in Tinseltown. It is just across the parking lot lol. They are willing to give us a) reservations and b) a 10% discount on food. The table should be ready by 630 so hope to see you there!

Comment

I'm going to try and make it tomorrow. Are you guys still meeting at Tilted Kilt?
                        sigpic

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                          I'm going to try and make it tomorrow. Are you guys still meeting at Tilted Kilt?

Yes. It is also trivia night!

Comment

Just moved up to the gainesville area, and it seems like there's a silver mtechII vert in my apartment parking lot?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
                              Yes. It is also trivia night!

Did you guys win trivia night?
                              sigpic

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
                                Anyone have a e30 parts car with a good roof? i need one mines rusted out and it will cost an arm and a leg to repair it if they have to fab up a new section.
                                I have a full parts car I'd let go of for pretty much. What are you thinking?
                                1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                                1990 325i 24v
                                1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Working...
                                X