FS: '91 325i M50 SWAPPED - CA BAR'D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: '91 325i M50 SWAPPED - CA BAR'D

For sale is my CA BAR'D 1991 M50NV swapped 325i. I told myself I would never sell it, but I opened a business and it would be best to invest the money into the business from this sale. This was my first swap and I built this car for myself. I put a lot research, blood, sweat, and countless hours working on it in my garage.

I've daily driven this car for roughly two years now (approximately 25,000 miles), drifted in 4 local events, and continue to drive the car on occasion. I've only been stranded once due to a 24 year old fuel pump dying. This car has served me REALLY well, and will continue to serve the new owner.
    It is 100% CA legal swap. I've been passed by a CA referee and I have the BAR sticker (and paperwork) that make it official. Many of the CA swaps that are around here are NOT BAR'D and are illegal to operate on the road, and are illegal to sell per CA law. With my BAR sticker, all you have to do is take it to any smog shop and run the test because all of the emissions have been transferred from the donor vehicle and operate as designed.

If you are interested to see my full build thread please click here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

VIN#: WBAAA1319MEC69909

The Chassis ODO stopped at 211,139 miles, so I believe there is at about 235k on it now.
    Engine has about 130k
    Transmission has about 100k
    Clutch has about 25k

Drivetrain:
    M50B25 Non Vanos with 108k miles. I pulled this motor out of an Auto 1992 325i with 108k miles on it. Motor had good compression and currently runs strong and smooth.
    ZF320 5 speed trans with 74k miles when I bought it.
    New OEM duel mass flywheel and clutch (I did this because it was my daily and I wanted stock feel)
    3.73LSD
    Custom Exhaust set up by CAtuned.
    Professionally power-coated valve cover by Dave @ Renewed Finishes.
    535is Engine Mounts (creates a little vibration through chassis)
    E34 oil dipstick/tube/pan
    Stock Radiator
    Electric Ireland Engineering Pusher fan installed by CAtuned (with temp switch)
    New belt/water pump/thermostat/coolant
    New 255L Walbro Fuel Pump installed by CAtuned
    E34 throttle cable
    Intake manifold is touching the brake booster which creates a mild vibration throughout the chassis

Suspension:
    Custom 10k/12k CAtuned Coilovers with 32 damper settings. (CAtuned asked for my specs to make sure they built them exactly to my needs)
    Treehouse Lollipops
    I will include new, never installed Ireland Engineering trailing arm and subframe bushings.
    2 18mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters on the front
    2 20mm 4x100 to 5x120 adapters on the rear
    15x7.5 et20 Style 4 BBS rims
    195/50/15 tires (brand new on the rear)
    Professionally rolled fenders all around

Interior:
    NO CRACKS IN THE DASH!
    F1 Spec Racing Bucket Seat (Size Medium = 36" waist is maximum). I no longer have the stock seat
    NRG Special Edition 350mm steering wheel
    Black Leather Passenger Seat
    Black Leather Rear Seats (picture doesn't show bottom cushion but I have it in storage)
    Bolt-In 4-point roll cage (I don't know the name. I bought it from R3V forum)
    Sunroof works but I don't use it because I've had numerous e30s that I've broken 
    Alpine Stereo with CD player.
    Glove Box handle is broken and will need to be replaced.
    OBC screen is faded and is illegible.
    E-Brake cover is missing (I'll try to find it).
    ODO doesn't count mileage and the Fuel Consumption is really wacky. Fuel and Temp gauge work accurately though.
    Rear seat back is tearing at the seam on both sides
    Rear cards are not installed at the moment, but I will include them in the sale.
    Shifter has some play in it.
    ABS light on dash since I've purchased it.

Exterior:
    Original Alipine White Paint. Condition is about 6.5/10. Clear has a 4" spot of clear that is coming off and the rear panel (near trunk, on passenger side) has a 1" patch of rust starting to bubble up.
    The body is straight and never been in an accident.
    Normal rock chips on front valance and hood
    IS Front Lip
    Fog Lights
    I removed driver side high beam light to let air into the engine bay, but I will provide the light upon purchase
    IS Rear spoiler. Needs repaint.

Vehicles doesn't have power steering nor A/C...sorry

I've been as thorough as I can at the moment. I love this car and want someone to take care of it. It's not perfect, but it has A LOT of potential and will continue to bring a smile on your face for many years to come.

I passed SMOG 06/15 for registration renewal with great low numbers, and will do it for the new owner upon request. The vehicle is tagged until June and doesn't need smog until June 2017.

PRICE: $7,700.00 OBO. (THIS MEANS THAT I WILL NOT TAKE "$5,000.00 right now" offers)

I'm not in a rush to sell it, so feel free to call, txt, or email your questions and best offers.

916.996.88three2

PLEASE SEE 76 HD PICS BELOW
    [/URL]

[URL=http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/puristporscheparts/media/E30/IMG_9388_zpsbc0f5nme.jpg.html]

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by drummerchubbs; 03-14-2016, 12:20 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP!!!
    SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

To the top.
    SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

To the top ;D

Comment

price is pretty steep

Comment

Originally posted by pvrse View Post
          price is pretty steep
          Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think a BAR'D E30 is worth it at the moment. I'm flexible on the price and I've received some good offers, so some buyers think I'm reasonable.

Comment

The only time something costs too much or is "pretty steep" is if you can't afford it....IJS.

G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
              The only time something costs too much or is "pretty steep" is if you can't afford it....IJS.

G.

Completely untrue. Also, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I would be willing to sell you, at a good price.

Scary that someone whose occupation is sales can think so naively.

That said, beautiful car OP at a fair price. GLWS.
              Derek-

Comment

Thanks for bringing it back on topic Derek

Comment

Really wish I had the money right now :curse:

Comment

Lots of interested people have been contacting me, but nobody has come to look at the car in person. BUMPITY.

Comment

I'd come see it if I was on your side of the map. This car is really good-looking with a bunch of goodies...no reason to question price. GLWS

Comment

sweet wheels what style # are they?

Comment

Originally posted by ajp340 View Post
                          sweet wheels what style # are they?
                          Look in the Suspension section in the original post.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Beautiful car. GLWS.
                            90 325i TrackRat uncaged

89 ZinnoRed Riot 325is

13 Cognito PPEI Duramax

Comment

Lots of interested people but no one pulling the trigger yet. Bump.

Comment

Working...
                              X