Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    In other news......

I see Panjo is now adding their own watermark to the images you upload. Thanks Panjo - classy move.

I know it's a little thing, but you(panjo) don't own those pics. The seller does. You slapping your brand on them is tacky to say the least.
    It's within their rights according to the terms & conditions you agree to when using the site. It's under #6, Content. https://www.panjo.com/terms

You agree to allow Panjo to store or re-format your Content on Panjo and display your Content on Panjo in any way as Panjo chooses.
    You may not agree with it, but there it is. They can add a watermark if they want to.
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      I thought people were cheap on here, they are baller's compared to some of the FB kids.

*End old fart rant.

So true. Them kids on FB are so cheap they make the cheap people here seem like millionaires. Those same cheap ass people are the ones that ask retail for used and worn out parts.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        It's within their rights according to the terms & conditions you agree to when using the site.
        Funny. I have my own terms and conditions. It's "Don't watermark someone's image that's not yours, or you look like a butt head". Mine is more better.
        Last edited by george graves; 04-09-2017, 03:15 AM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So not to get crazy legal weird.. But because you are being forced to use Panjo by this site to post ads (using the system as it's designed) and are required to accept the Terms and Conditions that Panjo states in order to list through them, does that mean r3v is legally bound to enforce those Terms and Conditions? Or vice versa?
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            So not to get crazy legal weird.. But because you are being forced to use Panjo by this site to post ads (using the system as it's designed) and are required to accept the Terms and Conditions that Panjo states in order to list through them, does that mean r3v is legally bound to enforce those Terms and Conditions? Or vice versa?
            Now that we have a full Supreme Court we can get an answer!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Ok, just placed an ad for some wheels.

I don't see it on the "wheels/tires for sale" thread....

am I missing something?!?!?
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Weird, only one ad placed in Wheels & Tires today, and it's not yours. Seems like something is broken.

Comment

When I type in "e30" into Panjo, they show up with no problems

:rippedoff:

Comment

Has anyone had a transaction on r3vlimited, with panjo as the listing agent, that went sideways and panjo stepped in to resolve the issue?

Maybe someone should start a new thread just for that question. My guess is it's zero.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

When I type in "e30" into Panjo, they show up with no problems

:rippedoff:
                      Here ya go.

"You have to choose 'R3vlimited' in the final Panjo page, AFTER you click 'Submit/Complete'. Really stupid idea on Panjo's part, but yeah, when you think you're done you're not really done.

The website has terrible flow, as this step should be the first step.

Your ad is 99% of the way there, you just haven't clicked the final step, which is put in a terrible order."
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                        The website has terrible flow, as this step should be the first step.
                        I've said that from day one - it's not that hard to change the process flow. Maybe they have a monkey doing UI testing, or requirements gathering was a foreign concept, but by now, they have had more then enough user feedback to cure a lot of these issues. And yet, they have refused to make ANY user requested changes.. As far as I am concerned, they can go f@#$ themselves at this point.

As a software dev myself, I find their product subpar and flexibility to meet customer needs is terrible. If their intention was at some time to try and make money of this venture, they need to serious reconsider their business practices for determining feature additions and updates (so far, I have seen zero - except for the watermarking.)
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Do I need to delete the ad so I can "choose R3V?" after I click "Submit/Complete"?

thanks

Comment

Do I need to delete the ad so I can "choose R3V?" after I click "Submit/Complete"?

thanks
                            I don't think so. I don't have the step by step answer to this, but maybe somebody else will.

Try editing the post within Panjo?

Comment

hmm

I tried editing but the only thing I can "choose" is to add a "tab" to R3V
                              Similar to adding a tab for e30, 4x100, bmw, wheels etc.
                              :-?

Comment

hmm

I tried editing but the only thing I can "choose" is to add a "tab" to R3V
                                Similar to adding a tab for e30, 4x100, bmw, wheels etc.
                                :-?
                                Try this:

I just went to a currently active Panjo thread of mine.

- Log in to ad from the email they sent you. Click 'Edit Listing' in email.
                                - Click 'Save Changes'
                                - Now you should see 'Next, share your listing to:'
                                - Select R3v
                                - Profit???

If you don't see R3v as an option you might have to register your r3v account with your panjo account. I think you have to contact panjo customer service to do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X