2017 Status Update: OG Jerkoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Status Update: OG Jerkoff

Remember when TJ spraybombed the interior of his Sterlingsilber car while wearing a respirator? Or when Jordan took pictures of his non-sideskirted car with Misty? Or maybe you remember a time when Teaguer had an 18 lug car he pushed out of the shop to take pictures.

What reminded me was the RCWells thread, a thread that was posted wondering where his car went, and what ever happened to it.

Whatever the case, this is an OG roll call. OGs are so old, they remember a time of dial-up, and when air bags were only for mini-trucks.

Let's reminisce one more time, and give each other verbal handjobs. No? OK. Fuck you then.

Which E30 are you pissed you let go of? Which E30 are you glad you did? Get ya ass in here.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Misty on the roof downtown! Someone has that album somewhere.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Jordan definitely has pics from that shoot.

Mariano, DEV0, M42Technik, where y'all at? Also, the boys from the other hemisphere, Ray Smoodiver and Iain, ROLL CALL!

Comment

Not quite OG but...

"It's Gunna be Tight"

And that thread Blunt started trying to get MikeE30325i to do a bunch of shit and post it on YouTube.

Comment

old

Comment

I am old am allowed in here
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Who fuck post this?

Comment

8608745532 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 318kid View Post
                  Not quite OG but...

"It's Gunna be Tight"

And that thread Blunt started trying to get MikeE30325i to do a bunch of shit and post it on YouTube.
                  That shit is OG to me. Only a few posts into this thread too, before someone brought that up. It does help me sleep at night knowing r3vers still remember, even to this day, me holding a photoshopped gold dildo in my hands.

And holy fuck, what an individual I was back then. Those were the haydays of R3v.

Fuck you guys.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    That shit is OG to me. Only a few posts into this thread too, before someone brought that up. It does help me sleep at night knowing r3vers still remember, even to this day, me holding a photoshopped gold dildo in my hands.

And holy fuck, what an individual I was back then. Those were the haydays of R3v.

Fuck you guys.
                    ROFLROFL

Dude I know exactly what picture you're talking about too. I'm glad you stuck around! I mean I think you were banned, and then joined under a new login lol.

Wait a sec... BAN MR E30 325is

jk

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                      ROFLROFL

Dude I know exactly what picture you're talking about too. I'm glad you stuck around! I mean I think you were banned, and then joined under a new login lol.

Wait a sec... BAN MR E30 325is

jk
                      I love E30's too much to allow myself to be run off so easily! Did receive banhammer, but I cleaned myself up and re-entered, better than ever.

I sometimes dig into my old profile and just read, stunned.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Rob
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                          :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Misty on the roof downtown! Someone has that album somewhere.
                          LOL I remember seeing those pics. They made it over to Roadfly

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                            LOL I remember seeing those pics. They made it over to Roadfly

Was that the shoot with Jordan's M20 stroker car? If so, I'd be amazed if those pics weren't still up somewhere.

Comment

Sure was. The pics were taken on the rooftop of some big building in the downtown area of some US city.

I'm sure SOMEONE has them. Pretty sure I saw them posted a few years ago...not sure where though.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X