WTB: e3000000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: e3000000

A buddy of mine has fallen in love with teh e30. he's looking for a nice clean example.

5 speed a must
    325i or is (no 318 or 325e, he doesnt really want to swap or anything)
    sport seats preferred, but can be added later

looking for something with a clean body.
    he is willing to travel wherever for a good clean e30

not looking for anything crazy as he doesnt want to spend $10k on an e30, so no s50s with 5 lug or anything lol

whatcha got
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

I've got the stripped down shell of a 325eS, and since it doesn't have an engine anymore, it wouldn't be an eta. He can have it for free. :D

Comment

lol

to be honest i would very well take that if it were in this hood. i want an early model soooooo bad. euro bumpers and m tech I are the shit!!!!

but he's looking for something he doesn't have to put much into. i mean if it were just stock and in nice shape he'd be down.

if it were slightly modded (ie suspension, maybe a few little things) he'd be down too
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

well do you have any pics of it...how shellish is it? what all is it missing or what does it still have
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

yeah, could you send some pics of something to cb71216@appstate.edu?
          -1992 325i -
          BavAuto Chip
          Tokico Spring/Shocks
          more to come later

Comment

pm's please

Comment

Working...
            X