• Show
Clear All

Rob
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Yea, after lots of careful consideration I think I'm going to stick with the S4.

Might hold off on the single over the winter though. Priced out everything to drop in new rods and with the new house, I don't feel comfortable spending that much.

I do feel comfortable rolling the dice and running e85 on the stock block in the mean time though.

Going to start the trans rebuild soon.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nice...was hoping you'd stick with it.

BTW, which turbos do you have now?

Comment

Frankenturbos older f21's.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I've heard good and bad things about those turbos, only driven one s4 with them installed, the power definitely comes on differently than BW K04 setups.

My car still has K03s, trying to decide which turbos to go with when I eventually make the switch. How do you feel about your setup?

Comment

I love it tbh. It's an excellent powerband, good for all driving conditions really.

60-90FATS times have been as low as 2.95 with it, pretty consistent 3.0-3.1 on 93+meth.

Also, I bought my turbos used with 15k on them, and have put another 20k on them without issue. I'm also pushing them past their intended use, at around 25-26psi.

On e85 they would be ridiculous.
              No E30 Club

Comment

25psi has got to be nuts, the F21 car I test drove was consistent 20psi and it felt good and fast, another 5psi must be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X