WTB: ix rear springs, or taller, and spring lift spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: ix rear springs, or taller, and spring lift spacers

Somehow one of the rear springs on my ix broke. Looking for a good pair, a good single, or something even taller. Planned on lifting it about an inch anyway.

Also looking for an IX oil level sensor, but not holding my breath on that one.

I'm in Portland, OR, but get up to Seattle every month.

I have a nice pair of rear ix springs and the oil level sensor as well. Pm me if you still need!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I have springs as well, let me know if your still looking.
      CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
      Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
      -1984 325ei Lapis
      -1991 325ix Diamond
      - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
      -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
      -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be pulling the ones off my touring this week. They are taller/heavier duty than the sedan/coupe. Don't have exact numbers, but I can see if they'll work.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          I'm going to be pulling the ones off my touring this week. They are taller/heavier duty than the sedan/coupe. Don't have exact numbers, but I can see if they'll work.
          That sounds great. Let me know. I can come by and help if you want also.
          I guess your touring doesn't have hydraulic rear suspension like mine did?

Comment

Working...
          X