Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We bought my dad a present (Studebaker content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys did a truly great thing, I am glad you shared it with all of us. Congrats on the success of this "project" and what fun would it have been with out a little monkey wrench or 2 tossed into the works????

Really you guys did a something very special.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
      Shoot...no pics of the motor with the stainless covers for the plug wires, but I do have this little video. The car goes to a local shop next week to fix the brake lines, go through some final sorting. Here's a video of the engine running in Denver.

damn! its the supercharged version!

i've never seen under the hood of one of those.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        damn! its the supercharged version!

i've never seen under the hood of one of those.
        Yeah dude, the old man always said he wanted a supercharged 4 spd. He's been looking for one in autumn gold with the tangerine interior for 5 decades. The supercharger on that thing is pretty cool. It only puts out about 6 lbs boost, but is fully self-contained. It takes something like 2 quarts of ATF. Driving the car is interesting. It really gives you an appreciation for the old school racers who could and still do drive cars like this smoothly. For example, heel-toeing my E30 is easy. This thing, you gotta go deep into the throttle and then it's anybody's guess if you'll be able to get it down into the gear you want quickly. However, doing doing dry donuts on those skinny little tires is a riot.
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Never seen one theses cars, Very nice thing to do for your dad. Bet it will mean alot to him.

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
            Never seen one theses cars, Very nice thing to do for your dad. Bet it will mean alot to him.
            It did! Now that the car is in Lancaster, you may get the chance to see one in real life. :)
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Working...
            X