R.I.P Chester Benningtion from Linkin Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: that interview clip

that whole explanation was in reference to only two lines from a song.. obvs something huge to him that he needed to talk about with someone.. anyone

It's hard to know what he's talking about without going through it yourself. He's leaving a lot of details out you just have to know first hand to be able to piece together. The moments of clarity he's talking about are harder to have as an adult so I can understand why he was frustrated with his own mind.

Meteora was one of the first CD's I bought, as a 13 year old kid. At the time I thought the lyrics were just teenage angst or about a manipulative ex girlfriend but I suppose it was more than that.

Any time you put that much pain in the public eye you're going to exact extreme reactions.. mental illness and its inverse association to "being a man" is a huge taboo in the western world. He's brave for trying to be honest about it.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
      Wow, that's such a candid interview. I can't imagine what living like that must be like.
      Not to get extra personal, but speaking from experience...I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. Ever. It's like you wake up and every day is worst than the last. I know what I have going on through my head and can only imagine what was going through Chester's.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Not to get extra personal, but speaking from experience...I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. Ever. It's like you wake up and every day is worst than the last. I know what I have going on through my head and can only imagine what was going through Chester's.
        :( Sorry to hear that, Austin.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Sorry to hear that Brother.

Not to get overly personal either, but if you ever need to chat, let me know.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

well someone bought the mannequin. sorry guys

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              well someone bought the mannequin. sorry guys
              "Someone"

Uh huh.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Matts crys for attention are pathetic at best
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

This put a smile on my face so I thought I'd share.

Gotta tip my hat to the guy put the time in to make this.

No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hybrid Theory and Meteora were the first two albums I ever had on my first MP3 player in elementary school. It's music that I can always listen to. Their album with Jay-Z and the Reanimation album are sick. They're my favorite band of all time and I've wanted to go to one of their concerts for years. What sucks even more is my girlfriend told me that she was looking at getting tickets to one of their concerts for our two-year in December :( I don't really like their new stuff, but any songs from the first two albums would've sufficed... I Prevail better be damn good live to be able to fill that void...
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

The live in Texas DVD is quite good.

Comment

Working...
                        X