Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Vintage Auto Events going on in Australia in the next 10-12 weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Vintage Auto Events going on in Australia in the next 10-12 weeks?

Hello All,

I'm at a bit of a crossroads right now ...
    The bad - I got down sized out of my job on Friday
    The good - I've got a good severance (several months so I've got some time to sort things out
    My sister and her husband moved to Melbourne back in May, so I'm making my way down under. They also have a Boxter S, so I'll have some great wheels to tour around in. I'm planning a 10-12 week visit.
    Anyone know of any vintage auto events BMW related or other) going on in Australia over the next dozen weeks or so? Or can recommend any good driving destinations?
    Any feedback from our freinds down under would be appreciated....
    Cheers,

lgb240
    lgb240

`05 E46 325xiT, `89 325i Touring, `87 911 3.2, ' 74 Caterham Super 7 , `71 240z Convertible, `71 240z, `67.5 2000 Roadster, `58 MGA x2, '56 MGA vintage racer, '04 Mini Cooper S

sigpic

Nothing really event-wise I know of, but there are a bunch of great drives in Australia depending on how long you're here and how far you can go in the Boxster.

Great Ocean Road
    Yarra Valley Run (Reefton Spur, Black Spur, Mt Macedon)

Have a look on Google Maps for some of those locations.

If you're coming to Sydney or QLD there's another world of drives, too.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Send him to Summernats.....
      sigpic

Comment

Hahahahaha that would be priceless.

Unfortunately summernats was early January and tamer than most previous years
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

theres always stuff on over easter. I know the 6 series boys are planning some big cruise. Dad is attempting to have his M6 converted, complianced and registered by then :rofl:
          - Chris
          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

sorry to hear about the job but it's nice you're making the best of it. enjoy!
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

there are vintage car rallies all the time ( I have a restored 1927 Buick) depends exactly when you will be looking for something, and where you want to go
              12.921 @ 106.48mph - N/A E36 3.0L daily driver

Comment

Working...
              X