No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idiots are stopping on the freeway looking for the eclipse today....
    They're a bit early. I hear.

I5 is well on its way to becoming the country's longest parking lot. It simply doesn't work
    as a 'freeway'...

t
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

i do like how Oregon has no clue on how to build roads, and as soon as you cross into washington there is no traffic...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Hey, is it worth keeping a stock es spring set around? I'm cleaning out the garage and there's a box of springs. Does anyone ever look for these, or off to the steel recycler?

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          i do like how Oregon has no clue on how to build roads, and as soon as you cross into washington there is no traffic...

That's because vantucky is like a huge trailer park(but like the nice kind with double wides) and no one wants to live there. It has nothing to do with road design. Portland has 3 x the population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The meth business doesn't run from 9-5 like the rest of the world, that's why there is no traffic in Vancouver. Try living about an hour and half north and see fit you're able to get anywhere during the morning or evening. My commute takes anywhere from 45 on a good day to 1:45 on a bad day, with most days being about an hour. Without traffic it takes ~25 minutes.
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

you just have been in portland so long, you have no clue...

you dont have to worry about idiots rioting, or smashing windows of banks, and all the stupid shit associated with large cities, i dont constantly see people being arrested, cop cars everywhere, needles laying in the road, massive homeless populations, massive homeless camps, among other things.

i guess i prefer the "trailer park"

Comment

lol you should try thinking before posting

Comment

Went and stared at the eclipse this morning with no glasses on, just so I no longer have to see the eclipse memes...

5/10, was ok
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Went and stared at the eclipse this morning with no glasses on, just so I no longer have to see the eclipse memes...

5/10, was ok
                    I stared at it, so i dont notice all the cali plates and canadian plates, but now there is a dark ball wherever i look.

#worthit

Comment

Just for you austin. ;)
                      sigpic
                      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

you just have been in portland so long, you have no clue...

you dont have to worry about idiots rioting, or smashing windows of banks, and all the stupid shit associated with large cities, i dont constantly see people being arrested, cop cars everywhere, needles laying in the road, massive homeless populations, massive homeless camps, among other things.

i guess i prefer the "trailer park"
                        Same thing with Seattle. This is what happens when a government get out of balance. Idiots, Idiots everywhere.

And people wonder why I like to stay in my little hole.
                        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

I do wonder about Seattle's 'urban planners'- are they really just that ass- stupid,
                          or are they evil, fucked- up misanthropists who like to see people suffer?

Bus 'stops' that actively block traffic on Dexter, 45th, and all over.
                          Bike lanes to nowhere. Fucking up Mercer Street WORSE, for 3/4th of a BILLION dollars.
                          Roosevelt south of 75th. 10 story buildings built on dirt that turns to jelly
                          in an earthquake.

Are they cackling maniacally, or walking around thinking they've done a good thing?

t
                          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Portland spent 40 million on a bicycle lane project while schools were closing

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                              I do wonder about Seattle's 'urban planners'- are they really just that ass- stupid,
                              or are they evil, fucked- up misanthropists who like to see people suffer?

Bus 'stops' that actively block traffic on Dexter, 45th, and all over.
                              Bike lanes to nowhere. Fucking up Mercer Street WORSE, for 3/4th of a BILLION dollars.
                              Roosevelt south of 75th. 10 story buildings built on dirt that turns to jelly
                              in an earthquake.

Are they cackling maniacally, or walking around thinking they've done a good thing?

t
                              The biggest problem, is the idiot voting public keeps voting for these helmet wearing mouth breathers. I mean, Com'on, it should be obvious by now that one particular party completely running the show isn't leading to a successful future. But yet, They keep voting for them.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results.
                              Or
                              Meet your new boss, same as the old boss.

Although, I needed to go to the UW the other day, and it was really nice to only have to drive as far as Lakehood, park my truck, then get on the train, then light rail, and not have to deal with Seattle's moron driver problem on a friday afternoon. Felt really good to be clicking along at 50mph on the train, while watching traffic on I5 do it's best parking lot impression. Best part about it, the entire adventure only cost me less than $20. Fuel would have been more than that.
                              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

We need bike lanes. Maybe you guys don't know what a city is really about. Or what it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X