the MarkD Summer 2011 chip sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the MarkD Summer 2011 chip sale

What's better than a Group Buy? A sale where you don't have to put your name on a list for a certain number of people to commit, that's what. So if you want a genuine MarkD chip for your BMW, head over to read the details and order!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=211864

Thanks,

MarkD
    URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

I have a 91oct, 17# chip and I love it. More power & better mileage, Buy these up!

Comment

are there any reviews of some sort that i can see? what kind of gains are we looking at here in regards to gas mileage and power?

more specifically, for a non vanos m50?

Comment

Originally posted by nwe30 View Post
        are there any reviews of some sort that i can see? what kind of gains are we looking at here in regards to gas mileage and power?

All for this, I am curious as well. I wouldn't mind some more power out of my NVm50 before I go turbo.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by nwe30 View Post

I have not seen any review of the 40x (402, 403, 405) chip recently but it works fine. I've been selling those for over 10 years.

Peak gains are around 17 hp on 91 octane, @ 5500 rpm.

Comment

LOVE my chip. Get a legit one, he deserves it. It's a great product.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

What about a chip for an OBD1 M52 w/ S52 cams in an E30? Offered over the counter in that type of setup? New whip has one and might want to re-tune it but not set on that. Wanted to check all the options out there. Not sure why I am even considering it but my friend Steve has a 91 318iS and he got your chip and he grabbed 2nd hard and broke his transmission so these chips must be legit! Too much powah!

Comment

anything for 153 dme??? full free flow exhaust/ intake
                my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post
                  anything for 153 dme??? full free flow exhaust/ intake
                  Yes I have a chip for the 153 DME, 91 octane and stock injectors available now. Email if you want it, I have not added it to my site yet.

Mark
                  Last edited by MarkD; 07-01-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I have an M50nv chip from Mark (403 iirc) and can highly recommend it.
                    I don't know about the power gain, but the curves are so much different, so much better than the original ones, I love it! Finally got rid of of that annoying power jump aroud 4K rpm. Now the engine pulls smoothly, but powerfully from the bottom all the way up.

Comment

The sale is still on, get yours now!

Comment

what about now?

Comment

The sale is still on!

Comment

Hi Mark,

Never received information on how to pay for the chip.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

PM'ed you last week about building me a chip for a SuperEta short-block mated to a ported 885 2.5i head with a bumped-up cam. Haven't heard back. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X