No announcement yet.

German Engineering Keyless Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'm interested in getting a set too. Let me know if it is still available. I tried DM, but your storage box i full and won't allow me to send. Thanks

Comment

Do all e30s have central locking? I’m new to the game and i would like to do this

Comment

For anyone looking, I found it on fleabay, it was the e46 style and the payment address was German engineer.

Comment

I have a brand new keyless entry kit with the e46 square fob. Has been sitting in storage and I do not plan to install.

If anyone is interested in purchasing, please send PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vulteiv1 View Post
            Hey, I'm interested in getting a set too. Let me know if it is still available. I tried DM, but your storage box i full and won't allow me to send. Thanks

You can just go directly to his site:

john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Anyone know where to source? My car came with GE Keyless Entry installed but the fobs are broken, was hoping to use the same unit and plug into the existing wiring, also hoping to upgrade to the E46 style keys. Tried ordering from gecoils.com but after several days I was refunded and their email does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by msjudged1 View Post
                I have a brand new keyless entry kit with the e46 square fob. Has been sitting in storage and I do not plan to install.

If anyone is interested in purchasing, please send PM.
                Still available. Send PM.

Comment

Working...
                X