No announcement yet.

German Engineering Keyless Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any old fashion key cutter will work. My advise is go to a real locksmith and not some key hut at the mall.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

If the key cutter screws up the cutting, does an entirely new key need to be ordered for either the e46 or flip style? In other words, do either of them have detachable key blanks?

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
        If the key cutter screws up the cutting, does an entirely new key need to be ordered for either the e46 or flip style? In other words, do either of them have detachable key blanks?
        The flip at least is detachable most likly the e46 style as well. I'm off to convince somebody to get me this for Christmas lol
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

nice.. fittna order 3 of them bitches. just have to decide which one i like best..

Comment

also, can i use this on an e32?

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
              Key blades are detachable. I have a couple spares in stock in case your lock smith screws up.

Originally posted by htown318is View Post
              also, can i use this on an e32?
              Just finished installing a kit on my early model e34 (identical to e32). Couple wire colors are different and you need to hook up the orange wires to 12+ instead of ground. But install was pretty much identical o the e30. I cut up the factory key to fit in the e46 remote. Cheaper than getting a new key cut. lol

Flashers are grey/yellow and grey/purple. Lock chassis color white/red with yellow dots connects to white system wire. Unlock chassis color is blue/brown with yellow dots connects to white/black.
              Last edited by einstein57; 11-23-2014, 08:22 PM.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just sent my payment via paypal!!!

Comment

Is it possible to get a fob stand alone? Is it hard to pair with the brain?

I ordered two of the E46 key units.

Comment

Ordered on saturday, received on monday. SUPER FAST! thanks einstein!

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                      Is it possible to get a fob stand alone? Is it hard to pair with the brain?

I ordered two of the E46 key units.
                      The units are already paired to the brain. Not sure about pairing it to a differnt system if thats what you had in mind.

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
                      Ordered on saturday, received on monday. SUPER FAST! thanks einstein!

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I am interested in getting an additional key fob to go with my E46 remote unit I purchased from you.

Is it possible to get additional remotes to go with the brain? Say if we lost a remote?

Thanks.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        The units are already paired to the brain. Not sure about pairing it to a differnt system if thats what you had in mind.

Comment

Received mine yesterday, can't wait to put this in. Thanks!
                          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Ordered!
                            Singer Vehicle Design.
                            Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Doesn't take an Einstein to figure this one out. I've been Keyless since day one on all my e30's. The convenience is nice and you don't have to wear your key and lock out everytime you unlock/lock your car. If anyone needs central locking units, let me know $25 shipped.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                                I am interested in getting an additional key fob to go with my E46 remote unit I purchased from you.

Is it possible to get additional remotes to go with the brain? Say if we lost a remote?

Thanks.
                                I don't have any spare fobs. The minimum quantity orders make it cost prohibitive to order singles.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X