Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: NineStitch Custom Convertible Interior

$1450 OBO
    I am getting out of e30's for now, and sadly I will have to get rid of these gems.

The seats are a genuine Relicate Leather with serafil thread, and cloth center topped with diamond stitching. The seat backs are grey still as I am searching for black ones. New seat shocks were installed and all functions work flawlessly.

Rear sets have the rear headrest option with brand new parts for the rear headrests. I do not have a second set of head rests yet so the included covers will come with to cover an additional set of headrests.

Also comes with shift boot and e brake boot that matches the interior to make a very classy and unique look in an e30.

I'd be looking to get $1,500 and would not ship unless the buyer was very adamant about it.

This is a feeler so if I don't get interest in the interior it will more than likely stay in my possession.

Untitled by Joseph Sleeman, on Flickr

Instagram post from ninestitch:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZSk3Bn..._web_copy_link

I also have documentation of the seat shocks and new rear headrest guides in case they are requested.
    Last edited by Jokester; 08-20-2019, 08:31 PM.

Very nice, and clean GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
      Very nice, and clean GLWS
      Thank you sir. Hopefully it will go to a good home.

Comment

Bump, have a crack free dash and black door cards I can include for $550!

Comment

Sounds like the car had a bunch of good parts, why you breaking it up?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            Sounds like the car had a bunch of good parts, why you breaking it up?
            Frame was bent towards the rear, had a couple rust issues and accident history the PO never mentioned and needed better paint, everything else was restored.

Looking for a coupe now to better handle the power I was throwing at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
              I'm putting this thread out there as a feeler, I am in love with this interior and will be very sad to see it leave if I decide to part ways.

I am moving my drivetrain to a coupe so I'm ditiching my convertible shell and parting out the rest, including this interior which was the one of the reason I was against going this route.

The seats are a genuine Relicate Leather with serafil thread, and cloth center topped with diamond stitching. The seat backs are grey still as I am searching for black ones. New seat shocks were installed and all functions work flawlessly.

Rear sets have the rear headrest option with brand new parts for the rear headrests. I do not have a second set of head rests yet so the included covers will come with to cover an additional set of headrests.

Also comes with shift boot and e brake boot that matches the interior to make a very classy and unique look in an e30.

I'd be looking to get $2,200 and would not ship unless the buyer was very adamant about it.

This is a feeler so if I don't get interest in the interior it will more than likely stay in my possession.

Instagram post from ninestitch:

I also have documentation of the seat shocks and new rear headrest guides in case they are requested.
              You do this all yourself man? They look great!
              85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

I got the covers made by 9stitch, i had them installed with new seat shocks as well

Comment

Bump, deciding to sell these :(

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump $2100

Comment

bump motivated seller and willing to deliver/negotiate.

Comment

Bump 2,000

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X