Cabin filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin filter?

I just found out that Canadian E30's have a cabin filter... Just wondering if any of you guys know the location of it?

There is a plastic housing with some metal tabs (same tab style as the engine air filter box) located directly under the A/C panel. You will see it if you remove the front floor console.
    Not sure if it is the cabin filter but it would make sense based on location.

Comment

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
      There is a plastic housing with some metal tabs (same tab style as the engine air filter box) located directly under the A/C panel. You will see it if you remove the front floor console.
      Not sure if it is the cabin filter but it would make sense based on location.
      Thanks, I'll have to check it out!

Comment

Poking around in the rabbit hole....I came across this Dutch cabin filter description with pics....
        So, as this is the most recent post with ‘cabin filter’ in the title I drop it here....

RESTART

Comment

Pretty sure cabin filters are only for non AC cars, so yes, a Canadian car could have one. Of course it'd probably be a Quebec special 316i with no features.

Comment

Working...
          X