X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kor-bo

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
    HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
    **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

im guessing its french and i would pronounce it "core-bow" bow as in bow and arrow. could be wrong. im very serious about getting the gts-II as well. wide enough for my 35" waist and you can get them in black leather with suede insert! for almost the price of one recaro with bracket. and they look period correct for the e30. hopefully in the next 6 months or so.
      www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
        kor-bo
        thank you :) thats how i was pronouncing it.

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
        im guessing its french and i would pronounce it "core-bow" bow as in bow and arrow. could be wrong. im very serious about getting the gts-II as well. wide enough for my 35" waist and you can get them in black leather with suede insert! for almost the price of one recaro with bracket. and they look period correct for the e30. hopefully in the next 6 months or so.
        werd, i can't wait to see the leather and vinyl samples. i will likely go with the leather and insert my heated seat elements from the e30.
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Just picked up a Procar Xtreme race seat(www.procarbyscat.com). Need a bracket that fits this, any ideas?
          1985 323i - Co-Driver/Track Car
          1981 Porsche 931 - MS'N'S'ed

Comment

^^^Bump on this...

Measurements of holes in bottom of seat are 29 1/2 cm x 27 3/4 cm.

Sound familiar to anybody? Any bracket that would mount up to this?
            Last edited by BlueJ85; 03-04-2009, 05:20 PM.

(1985 Arktisblau Metallic Euro 323i)--Track car

Comment

after some research, i think i may actually get stockers reupholstered with heat seat elements to keep my buns toasty.

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

anyone here running pole positions with the recaro brackets / sliders? do they sit lower than stock?

Comment

i have a recaro seat i want to get reupholstered. any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by MaloventEvil View Post
                    anyone here running pole positions with the recaro brackets / sliders? do they sit lower than stock?
                    I have recaro pole positions SPG's, but i'm not using the stock brackets. I'm using brackets from a very cool dude names Uwe from england. the seats are mounted about 1/2 height in the brackets as all the way down was just too low!

here are some recent pics of the current configuration.

height relative to the window frame

from the side

from the back

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

anybody have any experience with Scheel-Mann seats in an E30? my car has them and i haven't seen any other e30s with them, although i have seen scheels in 2002's

Comment

Sparco MILANO 2

Has anyone put Sparco MILANO 2 seats in there car? I have a cabrio and the front seats are trashed. These Milano are one of the few seats that come in Tan/Beige to match my interior. Any advice would be appreciated.
                        sigpic
                        "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

I don't think I would go near those ebay seats there. "PVC" leather... aka vinyl. Some people have had great success with knock-off ebay seats, but I just can't do it.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                          HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                          **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

I agree about the PVC seats. They look like some sort of candy wrapper. The fabric ones look like they could work if the bracket will bolt up. Thanks for the reply.
                            sigpic
                            "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

I think I'm going to ditch the ebay crap and go with something nice. Has anybody put Carbeau A4's in a cabrio before? Seen it done?
                              Last edited by handysmurf59; 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM. Reason: Can't Spell in French!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X