No announcement yet.

Georgia meet up! Conyers/ATL area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does everyone feel about the Kennesaw area? Like maybe Kennesaw Mountain or something? Would be a cool hangout i think

Comment

anywhere is good, these are all locals that offer a nice drive without being out of the way. what do you guys think about a mountain run? there are plenty of places between "here and there" that we could gather at and then go for a drive. downtown anywhere is also a cool setting...Smyrna, Atl, Buford, Flowery Branch, Gainesville square- all have good places to hang out and get some grub/drink.
      Why don't we start with a date and go from there when we know who we have going.

Comment

I am game for the mountain run. Lets get a list going and get a date nailed down.

Comment

Pumping this up, Les start a list. I assume we are talking about a Saturday run correct?
          1- rcsoundn1
          2-
          3-
          4-
          5-
          6-
          7-
          8-
          9-

Comment

A Saturday is cool with me. Put me down

Comment

Originally posted by dillonsb View Post
              A Saturday is cool with me. Put me down
              add me to the list por favor

Comment

Location and meet up point need to be decided. Prefer someone who has been here a few year to make a solid suggestion. Mountain run is fine, but I need more specifics.

Comment

Well how far are we trying to make this? If you want to head this up rcsoundn1 make the call brother

Comment

safe to say that everyone will be coming from at least south of lake lanier islands? If so that is a good meet up spot, nice pull off areas with cool back grounds for picture taking and stuff... there is a nice pull off area before you have to pay to get into the park that should work. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Where in GA are you guys from? Im in conyers so if we met here I have a the international horse park near me. Huge lots to stop in and we can plan to go from there. Meeting in ATL may be tough to find a place to meet. Decatur has a open lot we can use also

Comment

Buford, GA here. Willing to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                          Bumping this up, Lets start a list. I assume we are talking about a Saturday run correct?
                          1- rcsoundn1
                          2-dillonsb
                          3-edaddy
                          4-
                          5-
                          6-
                          7-
                          8-
                          9-

Comment

Kennesaw, Ga!

Comment

Edaddy, I missed your prior comment about lake Lanier. Good idea

Comment

I was looking at lake lanier, its about an hour from me which is fine. I have been there a few times, but forget the paths. I am sure we can figure it out. Sept 12th works for me, any opinions? Anyone have a decent camera? I have not found mine since I moved here.

Comment

Working...
                                X