S38 intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S38 intake

Hey guys, I'm looking for a intake system for an s38 into an e30. I'm not sure if the original s38 filter housing will fit due to space so I was wondering if someone that has done the swap knows of a good one for this swap.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

swaps I've seen delete the vacuum booster in favor of the E28 hydroboost system. then, the stock intake fits.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Ah I see, I had heard about that and seems like that's the best way to make it fit. Any ideas on what would be a good cold air intake or something??

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3ochoa View Post
        Hey guys, I'm looking for a intake system for an s38 into an e30. I'm not sure if the original s38 filter housing will fit due to space so I was wondering if someone that has done the swap knows of a good one for this swap.

Hi,

On my car hear I have put together http://www.euroclassicmotors.com/photos/E30M3/90.jpg
        I have E34M5 booster+filter housing and the E34M5
        motor as you can see.

Post some pictures from your project.

Regards
        Anri
        88' E24M6 Black/Sparco Track and street toy
        88' E24M6 Black/Natur daly driver street
        88' E24M6 Royal Blue/Lotus White (restorer) 1/300
        88' E24M6 Black/Grey The show car.
        97' E31 840Ci Black/Black
        90' E30 M3 Diamond
        03' X5 Wife's car.

Comment

Mine is running hydroboost
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

LOL.. I am running the all original parts from the S38 in my E30. Now, for the intake system, I am running the castro airbox with a special afe intake filter that fits perfectly. I did remove the ABS housing to make it all fit.
            "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Working...
            X