No announcement yet.

V8 + e30 + iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tail lights are actually smoked, its just hard to tell since I messed with the saturation in the pics, it brightens them up so much. This one should show it better:

In fact, they are a bit too dark. My reverse lights don't do anything at night for visibility, and after reading some scary stories regarding insurance claims on cars with smoked tail lights, I decided to put stock ones back on. I picked up a set of stock lights, painted the turn signals red, and will be getting the whole light clear coated and wet sanded this week. Should look pretty good when they're finished, the red should be a perfect match.

85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Love your car man. Props on bringing it back to life! I read through your build thread...reminds me of the many hurdles I had building mine. Lots of work but well worth it in the end! I'd love to see it in person.

Comment

Can't go wrong with all red tails. I had the lach's e30 at the toys for tots meet and talked to you briefly, car looks great as always Justin. Great work.
        sigpic

Comment

Your car is too nice for this forum, please leave. Just kidding, I love this color and car, I have read your build thread! Good stuff man!
          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
          BMW

Comment

Working...
          X