Morristown NJ E30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morristown NJ E30s

So this past weekend I saw both an electric blue IX, and a red IX in my town. When it was nicer I also saw an all black 325ic. Tossing this thread out there to see who is close to, or comes into morristown NJ. Love to met up or work on the cars if help is needed. I have a red 325ic that can be seen around the area. I see both cars from time to time in the area and was wondering if they were on the board.

Moved this for you, and posting a few pictures of them would help locating the owners :)
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The blue IX you saw is probably my brothers. 1991 325iX stock except for the smoked hellas. Has a CCA grill badge as well, I guess that'd be an easy way to confirm if you see it again. He's going to school at Seton Hall and my parents live in Whippany.

You'll also see a black on black 91 325i running around, that's a good friend of mine that also lives in Whippany.

Come the summer time you may see my red 90 325is out on nice days as well, it's stored in my parents garage for the winter.

Matt

Comment

Does your friend with the black one deliver pizza? I dont recall what was up with the front end of the blue one, i did catch it on 287 South though a few months before.

Comment

This one is behind my apt in Motown and the red one was parked on the green! Who are you guys!!!

Comment

As ive been posting in other threads, bring 'em to Chatham NJ in the morning, 9-11 or so @ Chatham high school in Northern NJ, 255 Lafayette ave.......
            Attached Files
            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Ah I am pissed I missed the meet, when is the next 1??

Comment

Ugh when's the next meet

e24 e9 e30
                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Need a Central nj meet soon! Who's down for tomorrow night? This weekend?

Comment

They are held every two weeks on a sat or sun morning.. Just Google cars & croissants and it should get you to the schedule....
                    Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
                      They are held every two weeks on a sat or sun morning.. Just Google cars & croissants and it should get you to the schedule....

Thank you

e24 e9 e30
                      IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

My sister lives in morristown. Im glad to know theres other e30s around. Maybe you'll see me around some day.

Comment

Working...
                        X