Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in from Dutchess County! Where's the young car scene here? Everything is dominated by old guys with muscle cars and hot rods :(

Comment

Isn't a whole hell of a lot up around Binghamton. A lot of hard parked vws and subarus.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

First real snow storm in years. How's everyone else's view from their window?
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
          great pics! Best of luck to F34r on his move to CO!
          Ive been hoping he moves back. He left the same time I moved to Northeastern PA. Im a little over an hour South of Binghamton and 20 miles from the NY boarder with the deleware river. I routinely drive through the 845 on my way to visit my parents on Long Island. Would be down to meet up this summer.

^that snow storm dropped about 3 feet in my area

The Build:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
            Ive been hoping he moves back. He left the same time I moved to Northeastern PA. Im a little over an hour South of Binghamton and 20 miles from the NY boarder with the deleware river. I routinely drive through the 845 on my way to visit my parents on Long Island. Would be down to meet up this summer.

^that snow storm dropped about 3 feet in my area

I’m bummed out we all never got to meet up. I moved down to FL for school but had to leave all my e30 projects in NY. Strangely enough the e30 community is just about the same down here as it was up there!
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Yea bummer. will you be back in NY for the summer? I hoping Brandon will be home at some point during the summer to visit.

The Build:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Pending a place and some tools to borrow i’ll be home for a week in March to throw an m20 in my vert project shell to bring back down to FL.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

cheers from albany area!

Comment

Anyone here from around the Saratoga/Glens Falls area?

Comment

Working...
                    X