No announcement yet.

NYC Area General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, the only e30 people i know are bk, LI, nj, queens. I have still to meet up with anyone in the BX.
    1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
    1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmal View Post
      no, the only e30 people i know are bk, li, nj, queens. I have still to meet up with anyone in the bx.
      i live in queens but like i said im all over the city,man pap is the man he flipped e30s like crazy in his backyard he's got parts,can find parts for cheap and delivered the next day there is always a bunch of bimmers in front of his house just chillin,he works on e30s 36s 49s he is by 233st.after i blew my 2nd gear on my first transmission i called him got me a used 5 speeds the next day and installed it on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by kelzzrocka View Post
        whats up, name is kelvin. Im in Queens, full time mechanic at Adiels Auto Repair in Woodside happy to help out anyone and also down to hangout. n Whats good John!!been a while brutha how have you been?
        Where is your shop in wood side I'm in queens to

Comment

hey im from queens just got my e30 a week ago, Im from the honda scene but i wanted a e30 for a long time and i finally got 1.
          i recently just changed the alternator and my external bracket broke -_- do anybody in quens have a spare??
          Click image for larger version

Name:	my e30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	7161278

Comment

Originally posted by tino225 View Post
            i live in queens but like i said im all over the city,man pap is the man he flipped e30s like crazy in his backyard he's got parts,can find parts for cheap and delivered the next day there is always a bunch of bimmers in front of his house just chillin,he works on e30s 36s 49s he is by 233st.after i blew my 2nd gear on my first transmission i called him got me a used 5 speeds the next day and installed it on the spot
            do you have a external alernator and ps bracket?

Comment

Originally posted by Its_that_e30 View Post
              do you have a external alernator and ps bracket?
              Wassup man can send me Pap number I lost all my contacts thanks

Comment

When we gonna meet?
                sigpic

Comment

So I dunno if I belong here or not, but I'm just about exactly between the city and "upstate" so maybe I don't belong in either thread.

I'm Mike, 24, vintage race mechanic, owned my '87 for almost two years now and I've done a TON of work to it. Not sure how often I'd be able to swing a meet, but it's so lonely for car fans where I live so you never know.
                  Car when I bought it:

Car now:
                  Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                    So I dunno if I belong here or not, but I'm just about exactly between the city and "upstate" so maybe I don't belong in either thread.

I'm Mike, 24, vintage race mechanic, owned my '87 for almost two years now and I've done a TON of work to it. Not sure how often I'd be able to swing a meet, but it's so lonely for car fans where I live so you never know.
                    Car when I bought it:

Car now:
                    Wanna help me tame this beast? I got a good base but it needs some TLC
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Holy Jesus. Well I've heard the best way to tame a bucking bronco is to take it out often ;) but I don't think you need help with that.
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Who is pap and where in the Bronx is he

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                          Wanna help me tame this beast? I got a good base but it needs some TLC

Is that Brian's old car?
                          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                            Is that Brian's old car?
                            Yeah, he gave me a good deal on it...at least I hope so, I combing through the car this winter to have solid by summer
                            sigpic

Comment

I got the beast up and running! now on to the little things that count, I welcome experienced locals to come by and help me out or hang out, I got beer and pizza for any helping hands
                              sigpic

Comment

Selling husco armrest in brooklyn. Hit me up if interesred http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=308981

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X