THE Cars & Croissants to attend, Sun. 4/13 Parsippany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE Cars & Croissants to attend, Sun. 4/13 Parsippany

Being held at Paul Miller Porsche/Rolls/Bently dealership, 250 rt.46 parsippany NJ, 8:30-11:00 am... Usually 150-200 cars in attendance, dealerships are open with free food and refreshments for all. Will be ther again with my 90 white vert, Come on out and enjoy the cars, the food and the weather...........
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tomwas; 04-12-2014, 06:10 PM. Reason: subscribing
    Now on my 26th BMW...

You must have left before I got there. The only other e30 I saw was a very clean early model eta.

Cops ended up shutting it down after a few douchebags in their lambos were putting their launch control to use on the road in front
    I like cats.

Comment

Originally posted by ME30W View Post
      You must have left before I got there. The only other e30 I saw was a very clean early model eta.

Cops ended up shutting it down after a few douchebags in their lambos were putting their launch control to use on the road in front
      I left about 10:30, saw a black e30 coupe as I was leaving... I was parked next to the eta, original owner car , very sweet... Some pics ..
      Attached Files
      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

How often do these meets happen

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

They happen every every other weekend, usually at Chatham high school, but also other northern nj locations... You can join the Yahoo C&C group and receive automatic updates in your email box when and where each meet will be held........
          Attached Files
          Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Oh that was you!
            I attend in my Fiat at the Paul Miller...and then saw the 2 e30s..
            Happily though the Fiat gets love at these meets, maybe moreso than my e30.
            - Frank
            '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
            http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
            Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Come on, that e30 of yours is gorgeous.... think i saw your Abarth..... Next C&C is this Sun am at chatham hs...... the e30's drew some attention at the Miller meet but whan folks post up meet pics they never get any love.....
              Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
                Come on, that e30 of yours is gorgeous.... think i saw your Abarth..... Next C&C is this Sun am at chatham hs...... the e30's drew some attention at the Miller meet but whan folks post up meet pics they never get any love.....

So may 18th correct? And what time?

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Yes Frank, it's 830 to 11:00 weather permitting, 255 lafayette ave, chatham, nj... Actually the weather is looking pretty good for sunday...
                  Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
                    Yes Frank, it's 830 to 11:00 weather permitting, 255 lafayette ave, chatham, nj... Actually the weather is looking pretty good for sunday...

Perfect I'll see you there I'll bring my vert most likely my e24 isn't show condition yet

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Pic from today, Good seeing you again Frank, Nice meeting you Peter......... Was a nice turnout today, many nice rides......
                      Attached Files
                      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Frank, got these on my way home, 4 rims & tires, 2 tires NG, other 2 are xlnt condition snows for winter, buck fifty for all, just have to mount my tires on them......
                        Attached Files
                        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Tom it was great seeing you and meeting Peter. Nice deal on those wheels. Ugh I'll never sell these, even harder than selling an auto tranny!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          - Frank
                          '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                          http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                          Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

It was a pleasure meeting you guys! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400508365.585648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	7165683

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                              It was a pleasure meeting you guys! [ATTACH]84812[/ATTACH]
                              Peter, got your text but i'm not a texter, reason i didn't respond..... Will see you at another meet for sure.....
                              Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Working...
                              X