Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an E30 with an IE or Stromung stainless exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have an E30 with an IE or Stromung stainless exhaust?

Hey guys,

I'm not in the market immediately, but I've been occasionally looking at different stainless exhaust setups for the E30 and these two are the only ones I've found with a decent sound to them. I'm surprised how many sound ricey in higher rpm....

Anyway, does anyone have a car with either the IE or Stromung catback installed? I'd really like to know what it sounds like in real life if you'd be willing to give me a quick ride around. Youtube videos are only so helpful, after all...

Thanks!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

I have a stromung exhaust. I had one on my s14 before I switched to a Borla axle-back. I now have a Stromung again on my E30 S54 swap. The sound of my car would not really help you out because it essentially sounds like a much deeper e46 m3 with the typical rasp.

Located on Long Island.
    If looks could kill:::

Comment

Originally posted by *freshm3 View Post
      I have a stromung exhaust. I had one on my s14 before I switched to a Borla axle-back. I now have a Stromung again on my E30 S54 swap. The sound of my car would not really help you out because it essentially sounds like a much deeper e46 m3 with the typical rasp.

Located on Long Island.
      Interesting, you think an M20 Stromung would sound similar? They are pretty different engines...I guess the main difference is the deepness in sound?
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
      X