What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitalkaE30 View Post
    Another bad experience with Panjo. I sold some parts through them for $400 and only got $372 after their fees. What exactly do they charge that much for? They did mention discount shipping labels which I've yet to see, but apparently their shipping system has been down since Thursday and I can't even use it. I'd like to ship the stuff to the buyer asap, so would probably have to go through USPS. This Panjo is bs
    9% fee is fine with me.

Comment

Donate?

Either way I would donate. R3v delivers, great informational threads and firsthand account feedback for more e30 than BMW could imagine. Could post a poll to gauge the feasibility of standing on your own with donations?
      $100 pledge

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
        9% fee is fine with me.
        I don't think that 9% goes to r3v at all. Why should you pay to use panjo when you are already paying paypal fees and have their protection? Why not direct classified forum related disputes to paypal?
        sigpic
        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
          I don't think that 9% goes to r3v at all. Why should you pay to use panjo when you are already paying paypal fees and have their protection? Why not direct classified forum related disputes to paypal?
          Did you read this thread? Or the one linked in post #5?
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

FYI, I was able to circumvent Panjo by posting in the classifieds with the tapatalk app.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm bumping this thread because my part out original posting got reset by panjo and it doesn't list the parts that were sold. I updated my thread every time my parts were sold to make sure buyers were aware but now it only shows my price and absolutely none of my edits.

I already sold $1500 of my parts through everything outside of this Panjo BS but I'm just trying to figure out how my Original Posting got altered WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I didn't lose any money through Panjo since the majority of my parts are already sold but I'm wondering how they altered my OP without my permission...

Also I'm all over M3Forum.net, M3Post, E46fanatics, 6speed, etc... and have never had to deal with this crap...
              Harp

Comment

Fun fact: Once upon a time I could visit r3v and post a FS or WTB thread and it would actually work.
                My Garage
                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

I just really wish that we were able to disable messages and comments on the FS ad on Panjo. Going back and forth from R3v PM's and comments on the threads, then to Panjo to answer a whole bunch more is a tad bit mundane. Especially updating both sides when you need to update a status on something sold.
                  555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
                  '95 BMW e34 525i
                  '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
                  '92 Range Rover Classic
                  '90 Range Rover Classic
                  '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
                  '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
                  '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
                  '67 Pontiac LeMans
                  '24 Model T Depot Hack
                  ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Originally posted by Klug View Post
                    I just really wish that we were able to disable messages and comments on the FS ad on Panjo. Going back and forth from R3v PM's and comments on the threads, then to Panjo to answer a whole bunch more is a tad bit mundane. Especially updating both sides when you need to update a status on something sold.
                    This.

I have yet to read much positive commentary about panjo usage, I haven't liked it personally, and the majority opinion on here seems to be that it sucks. So, how much do we have to point out that we don't like it to get it changed back?

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                      Fun fact: Once upon a time I could visit r3v and post a FS or WTB thread and it would actually work.
                      It was so simple.
                      FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                      My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

+1 for getting rid of Panjo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                          How exactly is it not working when you try to post?
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I go to create a new thread, go through all the extra Panjo BS, click the little "post to r3v" button (which I think is stupid its not already selected), and the thread gets lost in internet limbo. For example, I tried to post a FS Nardi adapter and a WTB eta crank thread and they never showed up in the FS or WTB section. It worked fine when I posted my friends ix for sale and a WTB tan door cards thread, but the past two times I've tried its just basically told me to screw off and use eBay or r3v FB instead.
                            My Garage
                            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

^Yea, that's annoying. I hear ya.

I'm still keeping an open mind to Panjo....with the caveat that I never have to use payment processing thru them, and I can edit my ad to however I want them to be. I have to assume it's only a matter of time before they require payments to go through them - that's got to be in their business model. James said he'll kick them to the curb if/when that happens.

I'm sure if you contacted their support they would get on it. Not that you should have to do that just to list something. So I feel your pain.

There seems to be a panjo rep that has email alerts set to monitor this thread. Posting up there would be your best bet I'm guessing: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=388824
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ive offered to mod the for sale section if we can get rid of panjo. I will be a brutally honest mod and deal with no shit but it would be moderated and ran like a well oiled machine.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X