Installing fog lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing fog lights?

I want to install some fog lights into my 92' 318iC. It currently doesn't have them, how hard would it be to install some, including the switch?

I was wondering the same thing. The wires for the lights should be hanging near the mounting area under the front valance and I believe the internal wiring is bunched up somewhere under the dash. I don't know if you need a relay to run them. If you don't need the relay then all you should need is the lamps and a switch.

Comment

My car doesn't have foglights, but it has the switch on the dash, the fuses in the fuse panel and the wiring hanging where the foglights should be.

Not sure if someone took them off at some point, or if all cars come like that.
      Check it out.

Comment

relay goes in the blank spot, 2 7.5A fuses are needed and no, the switch is not there unless they were previously installed, the plug to it is taped up way down in the kick panel area and the plugs for the lights are taped in near the headlights.

Comment

Yea I need to know how to put these into an E30 that originally didn't have any....this is really frustrating.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
            Yea I need to know how to put these into an E30 that originally didn't have any....this is really frustrating.
            Email me specific questions, it's really easy. http://www4.ncsu.edu/~fsdomura/fogon.html
            That's a link to a page on my website that has the relay diagram.

Comment

Working...
            X