• Show
Clear All

Id rather die from cancer than be eaten alive by a bear
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I am not so sure about that, at least a bear death like that is over fairly fast, Vs wasting away in a god forsaken medical facility for months on end
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I am not so sure about that, at least a bear death like that is over fairly fast, Vs wasting away in a god forsaken medical facility for months on end
        truth. my father passed away from a brain tumor that was diagnosed in 2001 (i think) and he passed in 2006. by that time he was literally begging for it to be over.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

The (poor) joke sailed way over your heads... I’ll go back to lurking
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I got it.... it was more fun this way. ;)
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              well there ya go. believe me, i'd be working systems and database issues via a pocket hotspot on a beach in thailand if i could.
              There are still plenty out there though. Hell even just being out of the office two days is nice.

Mon/Fri, I wake up, stay in PJs, walk to the other side of the house and log in.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
              X