Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 325iC alpineweiß

http://https://flic.kr/p/27ey5hp

There’s a ‘92 vert for sale in my town (Greenwood, SC). The body is clean, straight, and rust free. The dash is toast, leather sport interior is not shredded but I’d bet it would shred if sat in regularly. Black interior and black weathered top thatsupposedly doesn’t leak but the power top doesn’t work. Seller says it opens manually.

Seller tells me the engine runs nicely, auto trans shifts smoothly, and a/c blows cold (which I don’t believe).

From what I can tell by looking for 5 minutes- the body is near perfect. The rear window is shot but not cracked (plastic), interior could be saved with a new dash and leather work. It has 14” weaves, old tires, nice paint. Anyone looking for a vert shell this is perfect.

The car is on a used car lot in the shady part of town. My b.s. detector tells me this dude has this crappy car lot to lose money to cover some other stuff he’s doing. He claims he drives the car to Hilton head now and then but I call bs on that. Two tires are half flat and interior looks untouched, dusty seats and cracked tires. He told me he’d take $4900. Odo shows 197,000 and I’m confident it doesn’t work anymore.

I’d bet he would take $3,000 cash.

This guy was the type to come out and first thing was “these cars are going up in value. I sell real estate but I also like to handle cars like this that are going up in value”.

If anyone wants a good vert body that needs work hit me up. I think it’s a good shell, maybe a good driver, but needs a lot of cosmetic roof and interior refreshing. Don’t bother with a ppi, low ball and make it a nice car like it should be.

(I created a Flickr account, loaded images, and I get the whol [img]. [img/] thing but the shit doesn’t post. I have a picture and I’m happy to take more if anyone’s interested, just pm an email address)
    Last edited by 325e '87; 05-17-2018, 05:20 AM.
    My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
    I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

[ATTACH]121314[/ATTACH]

I managed to upload an attachment. I’ve responded to one email request so far and I’m happy to help all I can. I will get ore pictures and the vin later today.

Comment

I have more pics, send me an email address and I’ll forward all the photos I took today.

I don’t know the seller and I will post his phone number if anyone’s interested.
      Attached Files

Comment

Flicker no workie. :)

Comment

Working...
        X