No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an inevitability to compare that which you disagree with to a commonly detested entity, it's just hilarious to see it going both ways. Not everyone gets to dress up as Hitler kids, someone else has to wear a different costume. Try dressing up as Stalin! It's almost as fun as playing 6-clicks to Hitler on wikipedia!

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Originally posted by cale View Post
        It's an inevitability to compare that which you disagree with to a commonly detested entity, it's just hilarious to see it going both ways. Not everyone gets to dress up as Hitler kids, someone else has to wear a different costume. Try dressing up as Stalin! It's almost as fun as playing 6-clicks to Hitler on wikipedia!

Derp
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I lol'd again... :thankyou:
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
            I lol'd again... :thankyou:

Get a room already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Get a room already

"A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post

Comment

Is "6 clicks to Hitler" a thing with Wikipedia? Can we make it into a TV gameshow?

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

bump

need more material to read for my next pooping sesh.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
                      Is "6 clicks to Hitler" a thing with Wikipedia? Can we make it into a TV gameshow?
                      'Clicks to Hitler' Believed to be the original form of 'The Wikipedia Game,' the objective is to begin by selecting the 'Random Article' link. From there you look at the selected article and click the links in the main body of the article that are believed to lead to the Adolf Hitler article. Two players or more can play and they count the number of articles it takes to get to Adolf Hitler. The person who gets there with the fewest articles wins.

If you need 6, you're an amateur.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Game

If you need 6, you're an amateur.
                        I've always wondered... does the first article (accessed from clicking random) count as a click?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

"I've been wanting a piece of him for a long time."
                          "Here I am"
                          *throws his drink and skulks off like a coward*

Steven Crowder confronts a vocal miscreant who’s openly called for the deaths of ICE agents and Betsy Devos. In his own words, he’s wished for “a piece of St...
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            "I've been wanting a piece of him for a long time."
                            "Here I am"
                            *throws his drink and skulks off like a coward*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTnb03ZHdkY
                            i couldn't even get through the first 30 seconds of wannabe-mtv-style production

where do you find this garbage, and can we get a better cliff's notes
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Better Cliff's:

Steven Crowder, right-wing YouTube bro, confronts ANTIFA keyboard warrior. Said keyboard warrior has offered to help fund the killing of ICE agents and all other kinds of "anti-fascist violence" just typing that makes me giggle.

When confronted, keyboard warrior attempts to throw his beer in Crowder's face. Then when asked about all the online threats and calls for actual violence, what did he have to say about it. That now he's been "doxxed" for friends, family, and future employers.

The best he could come up with was, "What's it matter, you guys just think I'm an unemployed leftist." Or something to that effect. It was humorous to watch the guy act like a coward in real life vs the tough guy behind a keyboard.

I saw it shared on another forum and found it amusing.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

While Crowder is certainly not on my subscribed list... and that is the first piece of his content I've seen, it was nice to see that guy called out for ridiculous online behavior. I'm not a fan of doing it in a public restaurant/bar/establishment, but I guess that helps to minimize the chances of violence. But then again, that seems like what he was trying to get at in terms of proving this guy a coward... so maybe he should have met the guy in a less public area?
                                91 318is Turbo Sold
                                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                                06 4.8is X5
                                06 Mtec X3
                                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                                90 325i Sold
                                97 328is Sold
                                01 323ci Sold
                                92 325i Sold
                                83 528e Totaled