Its Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Official

EVERYTHING in the land of Pixies and Pleasantries causes Cancer.

I think I would be more concerned about the water being used to make the Coffee mutating my DNA, than the coffee beans, in many places in CA. I am on my 2ed pot already today...... MMMMMM A organic Peruvian medium roast form MCT .......

A Los Angeles judge has determined that coffee companies must carry an ominous cancer warning label because of a chemical produced in the roasting process. Superior Court Judge Elihu Berle said Wednesday ...
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

ok!
    cars beep boop

Comment

Would you rather discuss CA Sanctuary State Policy push back and opt out from local communities like in Orange County ???? We can do that if you rather, I can change the title to "Stupid Shit that CA does", or how about "Only in CA" and it would be longer than the Trump thread in a couple days
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

whatever gets you hard, dude

just change the title to something more descriptive so I know not to click on it, please
        cars beep boop

Comment

Thought you didnt like this sub form anyway

William Pitt-

Comment

Coffee is actually very good for the human body, myriad of benefits, but not in the way that ~98% of people enjoy coffee. I.e. mixing it with milk is bad, or getting cheap coffee is bad.

Coffee is incredibly mold prone, and every cup of coffee served at Starbucks or Dutch Bros., etc. has toxic mold in it. Small doses mind you, and they say that those small doses are acceptable, though I won't take my chances.

Carcinogenic? Probably, just like most everything else that is part of the SAD.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              land of Pixies and Pleasantries
              i've lived in oakland and compton. come visit those cities and then call us that. the whole state's not marin county...
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

With near 100% certainty being just alive causes cancer.

I think labeling low risk items as carcinogens is really just another mechanism to collect fines for CA in this case. Will it cause cancer in one person, probably, will we ever realistically prove causality, hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  i've lived in oakland and compton. come visit those cities and then call us that. the whole state's not marin county...
                  This made me laugh.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

would fruits and nuts have made you feel more at ease

William Pitt-

Comment

shit go to fresno or madera for that matter XD

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        would fruits and nuts have made you feel more at ease
                        you continue to display your ignorance of the fact that the actions of a state's legislature do not necessarily represent its culture.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Really....... WOW thats quite the statement, you seem to be lacking in fundamental understanding of how the system of governance in the USA is set up.......

UMMMMM In fact it should be the state govt that represents the "culture" of those under its jurisdiction rather well in fact . As its those peoples that elect representatives that enact the laws. Or in this case elect Judges by specific districts and by a relatively small segment of the greater population of the LA Basin that would obviously reflect the communities popular political leaning.

To be fair though I would agree with you, given the Vast rural counties of CA likely dont agree with 96.4% of the shit that your big cites and wealthy coastal counties impose on the them from Sac..... Since its those ares are full of the pixies and fairies, thats what you get to run your states house in sufficient majority to impose their culture on the rest of the state...... Enjoy ;)

William Pitt-

Comment

so it's the coffee juice as a whole that gives cancer or like something that can be filtered out? or prevented from coming out?

Comment

its a by product of the roasting process........ Like I said I would fear the water more.....

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X