Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom DSSR's - Version 3!! Stainless Steel - $60 shipped!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you made enough money to do some cool shit with your e30! That's always the dream.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Bummer, had an order of two for ya. Hopefully sometime in the future. Best of luck with everything.
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by badwella View Post
        I've decided to put a hold on building any more DSSR's for a while. At least until I reassemble my own E30.

I've enjoyed building these for everyone and hope those who purchased enjoy them for years to come.

When I do start back up, I'll be offering stainless versions and potentially some other e30 parts like brake cooling plates, etc, but for now I need to focus on my family and getting my own car back on the road.

Those who have yet to receive their DSSR's, these will be shipped out this week.

Thanks again to everyone.

Best regards,

Ben
        Did mine ship yet? Paid 03.01.16
        Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Also curious if they've shipped yet. I paid back in February.

Comment

All orders are shipped out and I hope everyone is happy with their purchase. Thanks to everyone for ordering and for their feedback. It's been a lot of fun giving something back to the e30 community.

Best regards,

Ben
            P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

Got mine. Looks good.

I have not tried to install but it looks like it will work.
              Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

I received mine and this is definitely a quality product! I really appreciate it and couldn't be happier, still waiting on getting my car back and finding a garage to tear it apart and install it but I definitely look forward to the install. Thanks again!
                The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
                R.I.P 89 325i coupe
                89 335iC

Comment

PMing
                  WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                  Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                  92 525it 5 speed.
                  80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Any plans to bring these back?

Comment

Yes. I am almost finished with my own car so I will begin taking orders at that time.

Comment

Hey Ben, so I got mine a while ago. But it has a slight twist to it. Haven't installed a shifter yet so I'm not sure how much it will effect the placement. I'll keep you updated. Ps. Good to hear your going to make them again.

Comment

Yes. I am almost finished with my own car so I will begin taking orders at that time.
                          Sweet! Im in.
                          Last edited by CaliDazze; 08-23-2016, 09:03 AM. Reason: re-read initial post

Comment

Originally posted by HollywoodDale187 View Post
                            Hey Ben, so I got mine a while ago. But it has a slight twist to it. Haven't installed a shifter yet so I'm not sure how much it will effect the placement. I'll keep you updated. Ps. Good to hear your going to make them again.
                            Keep me updated. I'll send out a replacement if there's any problem with it.

Comment

Keep me updated. I'll send out a replacement if there's any problem with it.

Thanks Ben. I'll let ya know as soon as I get a shifter in there. Thanks.

Comment

Couldn't wait any longer and got myself the DSSR from Garagistic. It is fantastic.
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                                X