Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donttazemebro View Post
    posting the same thing i did in the other thread

i don't find these in the slightest way appealing. they will handle like royal crap. look at those front springs, they are tapered...what the fuck. those shocks and inserts will last about 10 feet of driving. this looks like whoever gets involved will get royally ripped off.

Ever looked at the rear springs on an e30?

Comment

of course not hes an expert.

I think most people that have shown interest in the JOM's in the other thread and this one are not under the impression that they are getting a 2000 kit for 380. For me this is a cheap way to get low. I paid 900 for my German Supercar so to me a cheap drop on a cheap car that will never see a drop of rain or a track is no biggy.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Ever looked at the rear springs on an e30?
        rethink what you just said. look at the pics above. look at the front springs. how in any possible way do they relate to rear springs?

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

rethink what you just said. look at the pics above. look at the front springs. how in any possible way do they relate to rear springs?

I know what i said. Im not sure why the tapering scares you, rear springs are always tapered on e30s unless you run coil springs.

Comment

Anyone know the spring rates?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I know what i said. Im not sure why the tapering scares you, rear springs are always tapered on e30s unless you run coil springs.
              if tapering was good or even on par with stock why did no coilover company make it except for this "JOM" company?

rears are bulged. not tapered.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

There is JOM discussion thread that you have already posted in. If you want to debate further please do it there. This is a group buy thread and you obviously arent going to buy a set.

I appriciate your input but this thread is not the place.
                1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

if tapering was good or even on par with stock why did no coilover company make it except for this "JOM" company?

Because most companies also want to sell you camber plates or tophats. this works with stock mounts. Really not that big of a deal dude.

/threadjack

Comment

i might be in if i get some reviews...
                    sigpic
                    Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

posting the same thing i did in the other thread

i don't find these in the slightest way appealing. they will handle like royal crap. look at those front springs, they are tapered...what the fuck. those shocks and inserts will last about 10 feet of driving. this looks like whoever gets involved will get royally ripped off.
                      No one will know they are "Royal Crap " till its tested by and w/ and E30. Some people want to lower it(car). But anywhos its there money. they can spend it anyway they want.

Comment

I'm interested. I'd like to hear feedback from somebody who's got this kit already first though.
                        And just to double check, these do come with the shocks & struts, right?

You don't know what you are talking about.
                        The spring is tapered to be able to adapt to the stock upper strut bearing.

No coilover company doing this? How about the Bilstein PSS9/PSS10, H&R coilovers, and others.

Erik

Comment

Id also like to hear feedback on this item, if so, id like to purchase ASAP. thanks

Comment

Im in as long as you can run a adjustable top mount with it ?

Comment

sub'ed
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

once i see a few reviews id like to be on that list, and how long before we actually order? im quite excited for these.

Comment

Working...
                                X