No announcement yet.

unemployment drops to 7.8%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha you can't possibly expect any critical thinking from him.

like I said: dumb enough to believe in scientology; will believe anything as long as it reinforces his view of politics.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Hahaha you can't possibly expect any critical thinking from him.

like I said: dumb enough to believe in scientology; will believe anything as long as it reinforces his view of politics.
      You sir are a troll
      Get back under the bridge.
      You never post any critical thinking of your own, you piggy back on others' posts.
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Rwh assumes the data is correct in the unemployment calculation
        Almost every economic measure contracted last month, yet we are told by the BLS unemployment went down
        Really??
        And you believe them, right before an election.
        Lol
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^ that's funny. I was just watching the Daily Show that showed a bunch of clips from Fox with all their puppets saying the exact same thing. It's almost like you memorize what you hear them say and post it on this site word for word. Do you have any original thoughts or is your head just filled with a anger and conservative sound bites?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
            ^ that's funny. I was just watching the Daily Show that showed a bunch of clips from Fox with all their puppets saying the exact same thing. It's almost like you memorize what you hear them say and post it on this site word for word. Do you have any original thoughts or is your head just filled with a anger and conservative sound bites?
            I've been calling him a parrot for ages now.

I mean, just listen to the profound logic and reasoning ability of Charles Payne:

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            Rwh assumes the data is correct in the unemployment calculation
            Almost every economic measure contracted last month, yet we are told by the BLS unemployment went down
            Really??
            And you believe them, right before an election.
            Lol
            You sir are a troll

You never post any critical thinking of your own, you piggy back on others' posts.
            By "them", do you mean the people surveyed, the BLS, or Gallup and ADP too? The baseless accusations coming from what you want to see (the country failing) is pathetic.

What is "almost every" economic measure you are looking at, specifically?

Comment

It went down .3%? That's not really difficult to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                Been away for 3 weeks and haven't heard a word herbal
                It doesn't pass the smell test, and you'd be saying exactly the same thing if it were boooosh in office and the messiah as the challenger.
                There is no proof I'm right, but with the eon decelerating to 1.25% GDP, somehow we magically added 800k jobs.
                And the household survey jumps the most in 29 years, in this economy which is essentially stalled out. Come on. Magically after having his ass handed to him by Romney in the debate I unfortunately missed.
                I call bulshit.
                And Rwh, take the blinders off for once for Christ' sake will you. Oops, forgot, you're an economist.

And herbal, you'll have to find a new sangri la, the Danes are pissed about their tax rates.
                Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM.
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It doesn't pass the smell test, and you'd be saying exactly the same thing if it were boooosh in office and the messiah as the challenger.
                  There is no proof I'm right, but with the eon decelerating to 1.25% GDP, somehow we magically added 800k jobs.
                  And the household survey jumps the most in 29 years, in this economy which is essentially stalled out. Come on. Magically after having his ass handed to him by Romney in the debate I unfortunately missed.
                  I call bulshit.
                  And Rwh, take the blinders off for once for Christ' sake will you. Oops, forgot, you're an economist.

And herbal, you'll have to find a new sangri la, the Danes are pissed about their tax rates.
                  Correct - there is no support for you or Jack Welch, who got fed up and dropped this contract with Fortune after backlash from his baseless claims. Just typical RWNJ tinfoil hat wearing BS.

And on Q2 growth, what was the primary factor lowering that figure? (or did you never care to read that, just the headline number)
                  Originally posted by http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/27/us-gdp-idUSBRE88Q0S020120927
                  The worst drought in half a century, which gripped large parts of the country in the summer, saw farm inventories dropping $5.3 billion in the second quarter after slipping $1 billion in the first three months of the year.
                  And the household survey includes agricultural workers, unlike the establishment one. Guess what all my Ag friends have been up to, particularly in the reference week of the BLS survey? They were and are finishing up harvesting. Driving along any country road in the midwest will have you see that harvest is much earlier this year. http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...ng-accelerates

Originally posted by http://www.hrpolicy.org/position_issue_newsstory.aspx?rid=2394&iid=2300
                  However, there was an increase of 118,000 self-employed people and an increase of 58,000 agriculture workers in the household survey that are not captured in the payroll survey. Moreover, the large increase in the household survey was centered on relatively young workers ages 20 to 34 (+628,000) who mostly got part-time jobs time because full-time work was not available (+582,000).
                  It's not the greatest jump in 29 years, and "almost all economic measures" haven't contracted in the last month. (Did you forget or look past ISM's numbers?) You can make ignorant claims as usual without backing them up, but that doesn't mean your stupid bullshit is going to get any traction with people who aren't sheepish idiots like joshh, or your clients. Why don't you try to use information to back your statements instead of just spewing hatred of Obama and accusations based on your senile opinion.

The fact that you think people would juice numbers for half a million teenagers working part time is ludicrous. (Especially since Halloween stores I've noticed have opened early this year - http://www.cm-life.com/2012/09/11/st...opening-early/) Or that you keep ignoring that independent entities (ADP & Gallup) track well with BLS numbers underline that one group is not being uniquely altered. But logic has never been a strength of yours.

It went down .3%? That's not really difficult to believe.
                  No, unless you are a crazy tin-foil-hat wearing sheep or pundit that wants to find any possible way to criticize the administration, with reason or not. Attacking Big Bird seems to be the new moronic trend.
                  Last edited by rwh11385; 10-09-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

There is no proof I'm right
                    How the fuck does one concede this and still maintain that they are right? To paraphrase Jon Stewart, Bullshit Mountain is high, Bullshit Mountain is wide, and Bullshit Mountain is deep.

Comment

im pretty sure gwb and joshh are city officials on bullshit mountain.
                      Last edited by Kershaw; 10-09-2012, 07:57 PM.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

You sir are a troll
                        What the fuck are you going on about?

I call bulshit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for showing me how to critically analyze this issue!

Comment

> something bad happens

"the liberals are ruining america!"

> something good happens

"the liberals are ruining america and covering it in a giant conspiracy!"
                          cars beep boop

Comment

dont you know? liberals are evil communists out to destroy our family values!
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by kershaw View Post
                              dont you know? Liberals are evil communists out to destroy our family values!
                              qft
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                                dont you know? liberals are evil communists out to destroy our family values!
                                sarcasm is destroying America!

Comment

Working...
                                X