Should a woman pursue a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should a woman pursue a man?

When a relationship grows into a marriage and the woman did all the pursuing before hand, you are looking at a hot mess. And yes, now I feel like a damn coward because I was spoiled be being pursued and now my wife flipped the script on me. She wants to be pursued. I feel like 40 year old virgin after 3 years of marriage cause now I have to learn how to pursue my wife.

This means you got caught slippin, now you gotta treat your wife like a cheap date and manhandle her.
    It doesn't always work but, who understands women anyway?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Women: Can't live with em.. Can't live with em.

Thats my motto.
      sigpic

Comment

Fyl

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Next time she's cooking, just pick her up, throw her against the wall and have the nastiest, ball-slappiest, bare-backiest, roughest sex you can; when you're done take her to Ikea and buy her an apron, bitches love aprons.
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            Next time she's cooking, just pick her up, throw her against the wall and have the nastiest, ball-slappiest, bare-backiest, roughest sex you can; when you're done take her to Ikea and buy her an apron, bitches love aprons.
            :rofl:
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

This is her way of manipulating you into buying her a new vacuum cleaner. Better go buy her the nicest Miele you can find or spend life in the dog house.

Comment

A lot of women think this way and it's okay to do so. But in the day and age of feminist empowerment and the blurring of the lines of gender roles it's not out of the question or saying anything about you being a 'man'. Saying that though I've never been able to pursue... just clumsy as shit but i've met a girl that kind of turned on that switch to do so.

Comment

What does the bible say about this?

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                    What does the bible say about this?
                    I lol'd.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                      I lol'd.
                      me too.

Pursue a new bitch. That'll show her.
                      S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                      What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

You forgot "hard-dickinest"
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

I can't even. :rofl:

sig'd.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

Win. QFT.

And be cautious of women who pursue you; they have an agenda.

Don't talk a woman into dating you. You look weak and worthless when you chase that shit for days, months, years. Move on - its not worth it.

If you're going to settle down it has to be mutual - cant be one sided.

If you just want to hit it, then alcohol will solve the balance of your problems.
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

Women, how the fuck do they work?
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                              X